• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective Comics 50 for sale

19 posts in this topic

One of my favorite Robin covers. For once, Batman is in trouble, and Robin is saving his arse.

Are we sure Robin wasn't aimimg at Batman and missed? hm

One of my favorite Robin covers. For once, Batman is in trouble, and Robin is saving his arse.

But why in the hell is Batman walking a tightrope?

Case of the three devils. Acrobat thieves. But no tightrope in the story. (shrug)

I don't know, but here we are talking about it 75 years later.

Not only that, it looks as if Robin may have forgotten to put on his mask :o

Doubt that single 8.5 slab ever shows up. This is the best its going to get. (thumbs u

The 8.5 belongs to Eric Roberts' collection ( not the actor ) so no, it will likely not show up for many, many years.

It comes from the same OO collection as my 47 and 48, graded in 2004. CGC # 0128565008

Agreed, great cover. No boy hostage in this one.

:headbang:

I'll double that!! :headbang: : :headbang:

Great book man! Another classic, in high grade! It doesn't get much better.