• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Centaur a day...Funny Picture Stories 2/5 upgrade
4 4

1,275 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

Funny Pages 35

IMG_4527.JPG

Now, that's a sharp looking copy you have there.  :cloud9:

There are quite a few of the later Funny Pages that I really like, but unfortunately was never lucky enough to have picked one of them up when I was looking for them.  And now it's way too late as they have gone past my purchase price point.  :frown:

18 minutes ago, sacentaur said:

Never owned one, seen a few but the right copy at the right price has yet to surface...

I've actually found this to be the more common (relative) issue from 35-42. I've owned 5 diff copies. High grade, low grade , restored. It's my second favorite behind 40!

Just now, jimjum12 said:

Possibly my favorite Centaur cover....... maybe even above "sand hogs" :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

My second favorite behind 40 (favorite of all centaurs)

Funny Pages 39

this was my first arrow cover fp purchase many moons ago. Got it from eBay raw and it was nice enough that before I sold off the collection, I got it graded. 

A few years ago at sdcc , when I had decided to collect the publisher again , I saw it on bedrocks wall and quickly purchased it. Again, it was my first arrow cover rebought. 

IMG_4532.JPG