• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Centaur a day...Funny Picture Stories 2/5 upgrade
4 4

1,275 posts in this topic

44 minutes ago, N e r V said:
5 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

This one I've always liked ...if you can't win, beat up the kid that did and take his trophy 

It's not sun faded is it?

:devil:

Don't believe so, but I guess you really shouldn't take my word for it though.

You should probably check with NP_Gresham himself, the so-called acknowledged expert on the boards here when it comes to sun fading on books.  :gossip:  lol

Funny Pages 2/10

one of the more important centaurs, imo

introduced Arrow, a character that "thrived" in the centaur universe (relatively speaking) and was "successful" in that respect 

Took centaur a while to figure the characters appeal (at least as far as featuring on covers etc)

I've owned many copies of this somewhat difficult book (can't wait to see what Berk offers) , and there's always been one in the "keeper" box (even after the centaur purge years ago...can't call it the "great" purge since Berk will own that mantle)

IMG_4513.JPG

18 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:

Funny Pages 2/10

introduced Arrow, a character that "thrived" in the centaur universe (relatively speaking) and was "successful" in that respect 

Took centaur a while to figure the characters appeal (at least as far as featuring on covers etc)

I've owned many copies of this somewhat difficult book (can't wait to see what Berk offers) , and there's always been one in the "keeper" box (even after the centaur purge years ago...can't call it the "great" purge since Berk will own that mantle)

IMG_4513.JPG

Cool! -And another for the 'character not on the cover of their first appearance book' club.

21 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:

Funny Pages 2/10

IMG_4513.JPG

Cool book, rick - I still have the 4.5 you sold me. :)

1 hour ago, sacentaur said:

Cool book, rick - I still have the 4.5 you sold me. :)

Good to know! I've spread the love on fp2/10...sold at least 4 copies (yours included) to fellow boardies. 

7 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

Funny Pages 2/10

IMG_4513.JPG

I agree and a really sort after book for the Arrow lovers  (worship)

16 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

Should this not be the third issue to contain Gustavson's Arrow, or did he not do one of the earlier stories?  ???

Don't believe there were any arrow stories in 2/11...I'd have to confirm but pretty sure