• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Centaur a day...Funny Picture Stories 2/5 upgrade
4 4

1,275 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, sacentaur said:

The Church 38, the Larson 38, and my former copy the Claire Moe 38 (a raw 9.0). I currently have a low-grader.

Fortunately, I have nice copies on FP 3/10 and FP 36. :) 

I've just never seen them

15 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

Funny Pages 3/7

finally got the  arrow on the cover!

The 6.0 comic cc just auctioned was my first copy of this book and fortunately a friend sold me this copy last year. Tough book for sure. 

IMG_4522.JPG

:applause:

16 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

Funny Pages 3/7

The 6.0 comic cc just auctioned was my first copy of this book and fortunately a friend sold me this copy last year. Tough book for sure. 

IMG_4522.JPG

Is it me or does that "fun for the entire family" on the cover blurb seem slightly out of place considering the covers theme?

14 hours ago, N e r V said:
On 4/4/2017 at 7:21 AM, G.A.tor said:

Funny Pages 3/7

IMG_4522.JPG

Is it me or does that "fun for the entire family" on the cover blurb seem slightly out of place considering the covers theme?

Well, they considered the alternative "Used to be fun for the entire family, but that didn't sell, so we're gonna try something different" but decided against it. :)

14 hours ago, N e r V said:

Ha I was thinking that as well. If so what a family. Is that Granny Arrow throwing flaming torches at grandson because he broke curfew?

1 hour ago, comicjack said:

Have to be really lucky to have one of those 

It's a cool book. I've traded a couple of copies away recently to other centaurians, and only have a couple personally