• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

REVEAL THREAD-2016 HOLIDAY RAFFLE
1 1

132 posts in this topic

My third and final mystery box arrived from Azkaban. :whee:

It was another huge package filled with many great books! :banana:

Like previously it's all stuff right up my alley and like always his generosity and thoughtfulness is apparent. (worship)

Check out some photos of the latest box!

20170127_233906_zpserrsy2e7.jpg

20170127_233946_zpshkn1xbt6.jpg

20170127_234027_zps5bcoleh8.jpg

20170127_233833_zpsxxn9dv7r.jpg

As you can see this last box brought with it many great things. X-Men #141 (Days of Future Past), Howard the Duck #12 (1st KISS appearance), GI Joe #2 (Newsstand) and Marvel Treasury Editions, just to name a few! :headbang:

_____

It's been weeks of looking forward to going to the mailbox and then rushing home and doing what I need to so that I can lock myself away for a bit and go through everything. :ohnoez:

I received over a long box of books in total, all picked out for me based on my interests.:cloud9:

Silver Age awesomeness like Dare Devil #4 (1st Purple Man), Avengers #55 (1st Ultron), Action Comics #285 (Supergirl revealed) to newer stuff like Black Panther #1 (1st series) & Walking Dead #100 (1st Negan). There were exclusives and variant covers galore! Sweet runs and complete mini-series too, plus so much more! :banana:

Thanks again Dwayne (Azkaban). :foryou: I really feel I got the best prize in the whole raffle and it has been a pleasure communicating via PM and sharing my excitement with you. :headbang:

qq_zps21ktir9o.jpg

84484_zps977ereku.jpg

07-Gene-Simmons-300x300_zpscmezudx5.jpg

You're more than welcome Mike, it has been my pleasure. I love doing the raffle every year and getting to meet new board members.

Anyone else still waiting to get their raffle prize? I know stuff comes up but over a month doh!

I have not heard from the person that sponsored my raffle prize nor have they been on the boards since 12/20. I assume it is a loss.

What a shame, I selected at the 40 spot and received my number 4 overall prize. I may buy the books on eBay to see if I can find hem since I thought they were pretty cool.

Anyone else still waiting to get their raffle prize? I know stuff comes up but over a month doh!

I have not heard from the person that sponsored my raffle prize nor have they been on the boards since 12/20. I assume it is a loss.

What a shame, I selected at the 40 spot and received my number 4 overall prize. I may buy the books on eBay to see if I can find hem since I thought they were pretty cool.

You need to keep a list of these deadbeats ;)

In all seriousness though there should be a ban on these people for next year especially if they received something and stiffed another. I hope everyone received their SS as well....

You need to keep a list of these deadbeats ;)

In all seriousness though there should be a ban on these people for next year especially if they received something and stiffed another. I hope everyone received their SS as well....

To tell the truth, the member in question is a ten year member in good standing. Now I am starting to wonder what is going on in the line of, "hope he is okay. "