• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

REVEAL THREAD-2016 HOLIDAY RAFFLE
1 1

132 posts in this topic

Just got this awesome set of Wilburs from thirdgreenham. Very nice books to add to my collection :whee:

LWu4IV8.jpg

those are some lovely looking books :applause:

I got my lot of keen Deadpool stuff today from Comic Book Guy I will post a pic when I can..AWESOME lot of stuff thanks so much what a great prize and it came on my birthday..

extras all thrown in there too..

Thanks Comic Book Guy I will post pics when I have time!!

From S-Man -----

mystrey box 'o' autographs......

the UXM - has a dynamic forces COA.....

CC625567-4921-4E3E-B01C-12B4FCD29434.jpg

3E8D764B-39ED-438A-9837-CE1A5ECC5546.jpg

73116280-BE1A-46A0-BF98-6C5ED043DF25.jpg

u rock Scott - THANKS!!!!!

Sweet! That was on my list as well

Just got this in from topofthetotem. Just WOW.

Prize #38: Big ol' mystery box o' fun - donated by topofthetotem

Ages:GA/SA/BA/CA

Genre:War/Western/Superhero/Funny Animal/Cartoon/Sci-fy/Horror

Publisher:Marvel/DC/Dell/Harvey/Whitman/Carleton/Independent

Grade:Low-High

IMG_7751_zpsgbdhodwh.jpg

IMG_7749_zpsdihabqui.jpg

IMG_7748_zpstrm49dld.jpg

IMG_7746_zpszbnazvpt.jpg

IMG_7744_zpsxzew6gvl.jpg

Wow That was one of the mystery boxes I thought would be cool and it was NICE

Got my box from Silver (worship)

I have some dead time at work so I've been buying a lot of TPBs - this was perfect

5328D51A-611B-4828-ACAC-3537049C8A38_zpslzrjar0e.jpg

:applause:

Very very happy with the gift from our very own Shadow. So cool its framed!!! Thank you!!!!

Full_Size_Render.jpgpicture hosting

love that framed Avengers :applause:

I'm very excited, but I'm having trouble finding time to take proper pictures. My younger son turned 1 today and the party seemed to be more for my 3-year old and his friends than anyone else. Lots of set up and tear down, but lots of fun.

Anyway, this came in the mail. My older son wanted to help me open it. I told him we had to be careful, so he called in a little help...hence the Paw Patrol toy.

I'm told I have at least 2 more boxes coming this week. I think I'll do a bigger post once they come in. In the meantime, here's the only pic I was able to get so far:

IMG_2061.jpg

This whole "Greggy Box" prize is already surpassing what were pretty lofty expectations based on years of people talking about it. I hope to have a good post ready in a few days. :banana:

Azakaban's mystery box arrived today! :whee:

First, a huge thank you to Dwayne aka Azkaban, you are awesome! :applause:

This is actually just the 1st box with another one on the way. It's crazy even saying that, considering the size of the box and what was inside. :cloud9:

I knew I lucked out when my #1 pick was still available at the 9th selection but he really hit it out of the park. :headbang: Azkaban PM'd right away to ask about my interests and then he tailored the box to fit them. He then sent out a mega package with more than 100 books! :o

As you all are about to see, his generosity and thoughtfulness is off the charts. :foryou: If his mystery box was not on your radar before then I am sure it will be after the reveal. In fact something tells me his may be the very top pick on most lists next year, should he decide to offer it up again...

So as soon as I opened the box I was like

fd70948dcffc9c927ca5e532432c49bb_zps4ljuypsg.jpg

Then as I continued going through each carefully wrapped pile of awesomeness I was like

shocked1_zps2xuver7y.jpg

Ok,so here are some photos. Seriously, that's a huge amount of books...

20170110_195455_zps9ozozxnb.jpg

20170110_200100_zpsenhemtg8.jpg

But wait until you check out some more of what was inside...

20170110_195840_zpspozncv1g.jpg

20170110_195722_zps7mjch13m.jpg

20170110_195706_zpskqnr2alq.jpg

20170110_195624_zpsean5f7ao.jpg

20170110_195556_zps6e7hvodi.jpg

WOW, just wow, right? From Daredevil #4 (1st Purple Man) to Walking Dead #100 (1st Negan)! Just look at those sweet, sweet, Action Comics! And that Black Panther #1 is just dreamy. :cloud9:

That's just the tip of the iceberg. The list literally goes on and on with over 100 books and somehow more to come! I can't wait to spend some real time going through everything again and again. I look forward to sharing some more as soon as the next box arrives. :grin:

Thanks again to Azkaban! (worship)

You Rock! :headbang:

Mike

Edited by Comic Book Guy