• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

REVEAL THREAD-2016 HOLIDAY RAFFLE
1 1

132 posts in this topic

Okay finally home from work and opened my box from iceman399, check out these goodies

456873dc-a0af-4ad2-8c27-5ab249937c92_zps7lfdbpgo.jpg

f2c5899c-8557-4501-b625-0b3bb91cb472_zpsifnpku1d.jpg

X-men_zpsqvgvbtdp.jpg

Eric sent this sweet 9.8 Green Arrow and some Iron Man, Avengers, and X-men to help fill out my runs :whee: and a free drink when I make it up north one day (thumbs u thanks Eric, I love them (worship)

Wow! (worship)

Okay finally home from work and opened my box from iceman399, check out these goodies

456873dc-a0af-4ad2-8c27-5ab249937c92_zps7lfdbpgo.jpg

f2c5899c-8557-4501-b625-0b3bb91cb472_zpsifnpku1d.jpg

X-men_zpsqvgvbtdp.jpg

Eric sent this sweet 9.8 Green Arrow and some Iron Man, Avengers, and X-men to help fill out my runs :whee: and a free drink when I make it up north one day (thumbs u thanks Eric, I love them (worship)

Let me know when you're coming up. I'd like to have a drink with you as well. (thumbs u

It probably won't be until I retire, which will be around 10 years but maybe I can make it sooner lol

I'm happy to have carved out some time to get proper photos of what I have (so far) from

:banana:Greggy's Mystery Box :banana:

Before the photos, I've got to say that Greggy has to be one of the most generous people I've ever encountered. I'm truly humbled by his generosity. (worship)

I didn't know this, but Greggy employs a whole team when putting everything together. Skypinkblu and Thirdgreenham are both part of a group PM that has been a lot of fun. Greggy also reached out to 2 other people in the US to help send things my way. I've already received 4 boxes and I'm told there are 2 more coming. Seriously, this guy pulls out all the stops.

The first box arrived early in the week. I believe this was an assist from paperheart. I've never met you, but thanks for your involvement.

IMG_2061.jpg

Inside box #1 was a big stack of very nice looking Marvels across a variety of titles. I told Greggy that this is the era that interests me but I don't have any favorite titles (due to lack of exposure). This looks like a fantastic cross-section of some big name titles. I can't wait to read them!

Daredevil

IMG_2117.jpg

Iron Man and Submariner

IMG_2119.jpg

Captain America and Fantastic Four

IMG_2118.jpg

Avengers

IMG_2120.jpg

He could have stopped there and I'd have been very grateful for the wonderful books, but he kept going. :o

The second box came from North Carolina a few days later. Once again, a big stack of great Marvels!

Avengers

IMG_2122.jpg

Daredevil

IMG_2121.jpg

ASM, Conan, Cap, and Captain Marvel

IMG_2125.jpg

Fantastic Four

IMG_2123.jpg

Marvel Two-In-One

IMG_2124.jpg

I'll probably start with the Marvel Two-In-Ones. Those look pretty fun!

If that wasn't enough, he also sent a few boxes for my two young boys.

IMG_2077.jpg

Super hero Beanie Babies for my youngest, Paw Patrol toys for my oldest (his new obsession).

IMG_2111.jpg

I'm just beside myself. I now understand why this is the #1 pick for so many people.

Greggy, from my whole family, THANK YOU so much for your generosity. (worship) One day people will write songs about you.

I'm happy to have carved out some time to get proper photos of what I have (so far) from

:banana:Greggy's Mystery Box :banana:

Before the photos, I've got to say that Greggy has to be one of the most generous people I've ever encountered. I'm truly humbled by his generosity. (worship)

I didn't know this, but Greggy employs a whole team when putting everything together. Skypinkblu and Thirdgreenham are both part of a group PM that has been a lot of fun. Greggy also reached out to 2 other people in the US to help send things my way. I've already received 4 boxes and I'm told there are 2 more coming. Seriously, this guy pulls out all the stops.

The first box arrived early in the week. I believe this was an assist from paperheart. I've never met you, but thanks for your involvement.

IMG_2061.jpg

Inside box #1 was a big stack of very nice looking Marvels across a variety of titles. I told Greggy that this is the era that interests me but I don't have any favorite titles (due to lack of exposure). This looks like a fantastic cross-section of some big name titles. I can't wait to read them!

Daredevil

IMG_2117.jpg

Iron Man and Submariner

IMG_2119.jpg

Captain America and Fantastic Four

IMG_2118.jpg

Avengers

IMG_2120.jpg

He could have stopped there and I'd have been very grateful for the wonderful books, but he kept going. :o

The second box came from North Carolina a few days later. Once again, a big stack of great Marvels!

Avengers

IMG_2122.jpg

Daredevil

IMG_2121.jpg

ASM, Conan, Cap, and Captain Marvel

IMG_2125.jpg

Fantastic Four

IMG_2123.jpg

Marvel Two-In-One

IMG_2124.jpg

I'll probably start with the Marvel Two-In-Ones. Those look pretty fun!

If that wasn't enough, he also sent a few boxes for my two young boys.

IMG_2077.jpg

Super hero Beanie Babies for my youngest, Paw Patrol toys for my oldest (his new obsession).

IMG_2111.jpg

I'm just beside myself. I now understand why this is the #1 pick for so many people.

Greggy, from my whole family, THANK YOU so much for your generosity. (worship) One day people will write songs about you.

astounding. Greggy is truly one of a kind