• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,646 posts in this topic

On 11/26/2021 at 10:28 AM, szav said:

Great book!  You were aware it doesn’t say ‘Planet’ though right?

On 11/26/2021 at 12:28 PM, comicjack said:

I see we are moving out from the comfort zone and a great book to have :banana:

Well with the Planet run complete, I’ve got to move on to something! :wink:

On 11/26/2021 at 3:25 PM, szav said:

Here's something worth moving on to.  I'd say Jungle 150 and Kaanga 12 are my favorite Whitman Jungle bondage covers.  Been slowly trading up in grade on this one and may have hit the end of the line...white page FH is always nice too.

Jungle150cgc85.jpg

Very nice. High grade Whitman covers are about as good as it gets. 

Hi everyone 

I posted in wtb but doubt people look there so asking here.    My next focus area big books are jumbo 9 and jungle 16.     Other books less priority but still want are jumbo 11-20 and jungle 1, 5, 11.  I prefer lower grade aka affordability.      These are pc.   I don’t care if slabbed or not.  I usually remove from slab anyway.
thx  

On 12/9/2021 at 10:03 AM, Foxtrot70 said:

Hi everyone 

I posted in wtb but doubt people look there so asking here.    My next focus area big books are jumbo 9 and jungle 16.     Other books less priority but still want are jumbo 11-20 and jungle 1, 5, 11.  I prefer lower grade aka affordability.      These are pc.   I don’t care if slabbed or not.  I usually remove from slab anyway.
thx  

Best of luck! Great books to collect.  That Jumbo 9 is a real tough one!

On 12/9/2021 at 6:15 PM, Straw-Man said:

not even from the same publisher, but i always link jumbo 9 and wonder 2 in my mind.   every single time.  

Both produced by the Eisner/Iger studio; so twins, separated at birth.