• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,639 posts in this topic

Thanks I think that was what actually pushed me to buy it...I really liked the ape... (shrug)

Not the blonde?

Leave him alone. I want a Jumbo 99 b/c of the ape too :blush:

No, actually wasn't the blonde..blondes are a dime a dozen...apes are hard to come by..and that is a cool looking ape.. (thumbs u

Maybe I'll start an ape cover thread..I do have a few of them that happen to not be Jungle or Jumbo either... hm

Edited by Twistty1

Thanks I think that was what actually pushed me to buy it...I really liked the ape... (shrug)

Not the blonde?

Leave him alone. I want a Jumbo 99 b/c of the ape too :blush:

No, actually wasn't the blonde..blondes are a dime a dozen...apes are hard to come by..and that is a cool looking ape.. (thumbs u

Maybe I'll start an ape cover thread..I do have a few of them that happen to not be Jungle or Jumbo either... hm

Unless you read Silver/Bronze DCs.

But I prefer the lion on 114 to the ape of 99.

Today I recieved one of my top 3 all time favorite visits from Fed EX.

These two beauties came in 1 box. The #33 leaves me speechless.

11-18-2008034.jpg

11-18-2008045.jpg

...Great book. I had the opportunity for Ms. Renee do one recreation for me ("Why on earth would you want me to do that?").....I chose a variation of that great image that appeared on 35 .....

70342.jpg.475e960612d9c437cdc3b71d2faf2e18.jpg