• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,636 posts in this topic

Got a couple of books in recently. First two are from Harley Yee, the Planet is from filter81. One thing I know for sure; I have become a Fiction House junkie. I especially am very fond of Zolnerowich covers. :cloud9:

jumbo7.jpg

rangers10.jpg

planet9.jpg

Thanks!

I once joked about how I was 20% complete on my Jumbo Comics 1-10 collection ( just because I had two issues in that period), but now I am 40% of the way & looking to make it happen. Probably go from #1-51, just to include the Dan Zolnerowich covers. :cloud9:

The Rangers #10 is pretty sweet. It's amazing it doesn't exhibit more stress, being a black cover & a single-staple book.

Jumbo 7?? :o That may be the rarest of all Fiction House books! And it looks like it's in great condition. Is it unrestored?

Yes sir, unrestored and a SI of 10 in the Gerber. :acclaim:

Congratulations! That is only the second copy I have ever seen. :applause: :applause: I wonder where Harley got it?

Do you have all 8 oversized Jumbos now? I know you at least now have the two issues that are hardest to find.

I just found this thread tonight so I thought I would post 2 nice Planet Comics I just picked up this week.

planet26.jpg

planet28.jpg

Special thanks to 143ksk for teaching me how to post a picture and

an even bigger thanks to filter81 for the two beautiful books.

Jumbo 7?? :o That may be the rarest of all Fiction House books! And it looks like it's in great condition. Is it unrestored?

Congratulations! That is only the second copy I have ever seen. :applause: :applause: I wonder where Harley got it?

Do you have all 8 oversized Jumbos now? I know you at least now have the two issues that are hardest to find.

No, I only have #5, 7 & 8 (I also have #10, but it's a regular sized issue).

I just found this thread tonight so I thought I would post 2 nice Planet Comics I just picked up this week.

planet26.jpg

planet28.jpg

Special thanks to 143ksk for teaching me how to post a picture and

an even bigger thanks to filter81 for the two beautiful books.

Man, those are sweet. :applause:

largejumbos.jpg

I'm sure this has already appeared somewhere in the thread, but it's my first Fiction House and my first GGA, so I'm posting it anyway:

That's a GREAT way to start. Long Live Bob Lubbers!!

I believe there is a project to reprint his Long Sam strip ...