• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,636 posts in this topic

A-1 has an eBay store with lots of GA in it. I know he has a bunch of low to mid-grade Fox GGA, but probably not the early ones you're looking for.

A-1 has a mere fraction of their inventory in their eBay store. They had 10 times that at SD Con. (thumbs u

True, but A-1 is my LCS and if you guys buy up all their stock, where am I going to get my GGA GA?

A-1 has an eBay store with lots of GA in it. I know he has a bunch of low to mid-grade Fox GGA, but probably not the early ones you're looking for.

A-1 has a mere fraction of their inventory in their eBay store. They had 10 times that at SD Con. (thumbs u

True, but A-1 is my LCS and if you guys buy up all their stock, where am I going to get my GGA GA?

At least you have a decent comic shop nearby like A-1 Comics. :makepoint:

At least you have a decent comic shop nearby like A-1 Comics. :makepoint:

For which I am always grateful. There's actually three or four comic stores closer to my house than A-1, but I go the extra distance because of A-1's quality, (clean, well-lit), service (they'll pull newstand books for customers that they think customers might want and don't complain when you turn it down), and selection.

:applause: I had never noticed the hook on the guy at bottom right :o

Any more early Rangers :wishluck:

Only #14, I've already posted it at an earlier time!!!

I really like the early issues (Rangers)!!! I've had a hard time trying to find a couple of them though!!!

Thanks guys :foryou:

Bayonets for Bataan (thumbs u

My wife and I are in the middle of Ken Burns' The War. I am really enjoying it. It started very well and has dragged a bit but still is very well crafted. Anyone else saw the whole thing? What did you think?

Thanks guys :foryou:

Bayonets for Bataan (thumbs u

My wife and I are in the middle of Ken Burns' The War. I am really enjoying it. It started very well and has dragged a bit but still is very well crafted. Anyone else saw the whole thing? What did you think?

I watched it when it came out & also set the DVR to record the series. It's very well put together. Ken Burns does amazing work.

These 2 books showed up on eBay today. The first one I saw was the one on the left and something wasn't looking right. I then clicked on the other and like most FH collectors had a "Oh, that's what that book is supposed to look like!" moment. The one on the left is for sure structurally better but I know on which one I will bid ( :gossip: Please you all stay away from it :foryou: ... you know you don't like the name on Tiger Girl's leg anyway) -

65150.jpg.bd7cc698e6c655b7bc482b34a8485969.jpg