• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,641 posts in this topic

PlanetComics1080NicolasCage-2.jpg

My favorite of the bunch. Congrats on putting the set together Michael :applause:

that was the one that got the deal rolling (thumbs u

Amazing really! A month ago I had no inkling that I'd now be one book away from completing the rivet run by obtaining 7 of the first 10 issues in mostly nice shape. Especially as I'd spent years just getting to that point!

Edited by alanna

PlanetComics1080NicolasCage-2.jpg

My favorite of the bunch. Congrats on putting the set together Michael :applause:

that was the one that got the deal rolling (thumbs u

Amazing really! A month ago I had no inkling that I'd now be one book away from completing the rivet run by obtaining 7 of the first 10 issues in mostly nice shape. Especially as I'd spent years just getting to that point!

Great accomplishment, especially in such a short period of time. :applause:

The 8 and 10 are tough, both of yours are super nice.

Agreed - probably two of the toughest of the 1-10 Planet run (5 and 6 listed as scarce in Guide).

Wonderful books, wonderful achievement Michael! :golfclap:

Here's my set (3, and 5 are Larsons):

Planet1-10.jpg

Agreed - probably two of the toughest of the 1-10 Planet run (5 and 6 listed as scarce in Guide).

Wonderful books, wonderful achievement Michael! :golfclap:

Here's my set (3, and 5 are Larsons):

Planet1-10.jpg

Very beautiful copies, all! :applause:

FightComics31.jpg

From our pal alanna. Sometimes I think I ought to just mail him my credit card and skip PayPal altogether.

With this acquisition, chasing a Fight run is back on the table. There's a few more pesky issues in the 30s and some early numbers to find, but other than that I have all the tough issues.

FightComics31.jpg

From our pal alanna. Sometimes I think I ought to just mail him my credit card and skip PayPal altogether.

With this acquisition, chasing a Fight run is back on the table. There's a few more pesky issues in the 30s and some early numbers to find, but other than that I have all the tough issues.

#31 & #35 are my favorites. :applause:

FightComics31.jpg

That's definitely the most extreme blood-spurting decapitation cover. (thumbs u

FightComics31.jpg

That's definitely the most extreme blood-spurting decapitation cover. (thumbs u

How many other blood-spurting decapitation covers are out there?