• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,632 posts in this topic

jungle%20comics%2042_zpshutfhwxx.jpg

Great books! I've always been curious about the interior to #42. I remember reading long ago that the Reed Crandall art on the lead feature is out of this world, and (if memory serves) other Fiction House artists even kept a copy on hand to swipe body poses from. Very believable if you think about how often they 'recycled' poses from cover to cover.

Great books! I've always been curious about the interior to #42. I remember reading long ago that the Reed Crandall art on the lead feature is out of this world, and (if memory serves) other Fiction House artists even kept a copy on hand to swipe body poses from. Very believable if you think about how often they 'recycled' poses from cover to cover.

Thanks for the tip .5!! That first sequence in the book is super-keen :cool:

http://digitalcomicmuseum.com/index.php?dlid=12779

I love a good rhino and the rest is always good to great in many panels, too many for me to post. You can show your favorites but Page 7 is terrific. The splash to the second story is nice too.

I know I have posted this Crippen Fight 32 in here or the Cigar forum before but I don't remember if I showed the interior. Anyway, I love this splash! :cloud9:

xv3873eh.jpg

yYHsJFkh.jpg

32 does have some nice stories. Recommended reading for sure (thumbs u

image_zpsaiohb7nm.jpeg

Edited by kelholt