• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,632 posts in this topic

I have a quick question for all you Planet Comics aficionados:

Based on a few sources, it is my understanding that Lou Fine did the cover for Planet #2. But I was looking at the info on Planet #2 at the Grand Comics Database (www.comics.org), which stated that Will Eisner did the cover, as "verified by Roy Thomas." Any clarification would be most welcome!

Based on a few sources, it is my understanding that Lou Fine did the cover for Planet #2. But I was looking at the info on Planet #2 at the Grand Comics Database (www.comics.org), which stated that Will Eisner did the cover, as "verified by Roy Thomas." Any clarification would be most welcome!

I'm hardly an art expert, but I presume it was a collaboration.

Nice one. :thumbsup:

I'd wanted one as soon as it was featured on the cover of CBM # 60 - I can't state how influential CBM was for me when it was still being published. I read a big stack of them while I should have been studying for my comps ... still passed but pheww. Started me on my GA journey.

660525.jpg