• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,632 posts in this topic

On 4/1/2024 at 2:02 PM, Mr.Fantastic said:

Hopefully, this new purchase will be the start of a long collecting journey within this genre. Fight Comics has so many great bondage/GGA covers, along with WIngs, Rangers, Jungle, and others. December 1945 Doolin cover with some early Matt Baker art. X-posted in pre-code thread.

Fight # 41 2.jpeg

Congrats!

So many great FH books. Luckily, I discovered them very early on when all anyone wanted were “men in tights” books. I scooped up most of them. Fight might be my favorite title right along with Planet. Fight #35 with the topless native girl cover is probably my favorite FH book. 

On 4/2/2024 at 10:17 AM, Robot Man said:

Congrats!

So many great FH books. Luckily, I discovered them very early on when all anyone wanted were “men in tights” books. I scooped up most of them. Fight might be my favorite title right along with Planet. Fight #35 with the topless native girl cover is probably my favorite FH book. 

Thanks RM. Wish I had discovered them earlier. Fight and Planet overall are probably my favorite titles as well, but there are a few single copies from some other titles that blow me away too. Hopefully, I can acquire a few over the upcoming months and share them here. 

On 4/2/2024 at 8:24 AM, Mr.Fantastic said:

Thanks RM. Wish I had discovered them earlier. Fight and Planet overall are probably my favorite titles as well, but there are a few single copies from some other titles that blow me away too. Hopefully, I can acquire a few over the upcoming months and share them here. 

Oh yeah. Rangers (other than Planet) comes to mind as well. I still need a few of the earlier ones. Keep plugging away at them! 

On 4/2/2024 at 10:53 AM, Robot Man said:

Oh yeah. Rangers (other than Planet) comes to mind as well. I still need a few of the earlier ones. Keep plugging away at them! 

I have a Rangers on the way I think you'll like.  I'll keep it a secret until it gets here.:popcorn:

On 4/2/2024 at 11:53 AM, szav said:

This feels like an invitation to post some good FH while we wait.  Still my favorite GA publisher and collecting focus on account of their great style, and relative affordability (particularly post ww2 books).

Rangers21CGC4.jpg

CowgirlRomances11NM.jpg

Wambi17cgc92.jpg

Fight82cgc8.jpg

GhostComics4cgc7.jpg

Rangers48cgc92.jpg

Rangers62cgc94.jpg

Jungle159CGC96.jpg

Great Books!  The Rangers #62 cover always makes me think Firehair is putting a Stone Cold Stunner on that Indian Chief.

Edited by Mr.Fantastic

On 4/3/2024 at 4:26 PM, Robot Man said:

All great ones. Congrats. That Wings 94 might be my favorite in the run. Mine is a little lower grade but has blinding color. 

Thank you. Wings 94 is my favorite of the run as well (but I like 90 just as much).

Edited by gojira

On 4/3/2024 at 11:00 AM, buttock said:

The colors on this issue are commonly muted, you can tell best by looking at the horizon in the background.  I was happy to finally grab one that has true colors. 

rangers 13.jpg

Nice!  (worship) 

Keeping the Fiction House bondage theme going with my newest arrival, Fight #44.  Fiction House seemed to have a fetish for putting girls on these water wheels. Does anyone have this raw, and wouldn't mind showing the decapitation and lingerie panels?

Fight # 44.jpg

Edited by Mr.Fantastic

On 4/4/2024 at 6:27 PM, Mr.Fantastic said:

Keeping the Fiction House bondage theme going with my newest arrival, Fight #44.  Fiction House seemed to have a fetish for putting girls on these water wheels. Does anyone have this raw, and wouldn't mind showing the decapitation and lingerie panels?

Fight # 44.jpg

Mr F you and I have the exact same taste... your last few buys/posts are the same ones I targeted in Fiction House!

On 4/6/2024 at 1:51 PM, miraclemet said:

Mr F you and I have the exact same taste... your last few buys/posts are the same ones I targeted in Fiction House!

I guess that means at least one of us has good tastexD.

The Rangers #26 you just posted is on my list too!  

I have another fiction house coming today, if it's on your list maybe we should play the Powerball together.