• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,632 posts in this topic

S7303325-1.jpg

I love the coloring on this one. I like to see true orange on FH books and not FH orange( super light faded orange). Yours look true orange for sure.

Like all your posts, keep 'em coming!

Thanks. That one has very bright colors. I have a few with very bright colors, But most of my Fiction House books do appear faded.

Anyone know the story on that??

The first year and last couple years of FH have nice colors. Everything published in between was printed as cheaply as possible and it's real crapshoot as to whether there was enough pigment in the ink.

Thanks. That one has very bright colors. I have a few with very bright colors, But most of my Fiction House books do appear faded.

Anyone know the story on that??

The first year and last couple years of FH have nice colors. Everything published in between was printed as cheaply as possible and it's real crapshoot as to whether there was enough pigment in the ink.

Your comment is spot on. 2c

Hey guys. I just recently picked up several books from an original owner collection in Ohio. These books are beautiful and I thought I would share some of them. Nothing slabbed yet, but many would be highest graded, some by a large margin. Some of these books are already sold, but thought this thread could really appreciate seeing them.

The original owner marked almost all of the books with the arrival date, and his initials (and some books he also put the title and issue #). Pretty cool

374841127_o.jpg

368333559_o.jpg

374843194_o.jpg

374843223_o.jpg

374843254_o.jpg

374843286_o.jpg

Edited by Dale Roberts