• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,637 posts in this topic

I can't wait for this thread to pick back up after everyone receives their Comiclink winnings. There were a number of great Fiction House books in the auction.

I'm still waiting on my Comiclink package to arive.

I can't wait for this thread to pick back up after everyone receives their Comiclink winnings. There were a number of great Fiction House books in the auction.

you can do like parker and just swipe the scan and post now lol

that's mr. parker to you.

and why don't you post the new fiction house book you wheedled out of my planet box?

and why don't you post the new fiction house book you wheedled out of my planet box?

shhhhh

shhhhh

Yes, please share.......... :baiting:

shhhhh

well, i can't tell you what he got---but i can tell you to check my sig line.

shhhhh

So was it the Jumbo 9 or the 14?

shhhhh

:o

shhhhh

:o

Jumbo #9 :cloud9:

I just received my one and only win from this past Comiclink auction. I am very excited about this one. First 'Mysta of the Moon' story and an Awesome cover from the run. Definitely my new favorite Planet.

:gossip: My first CGC cerified GA book with White pages.

planet351.jpg

I just received my one and only win from this past Comiclink auction. I am very excited about this one. First 'Mysta of the Moon' story and an Awesome cover from the run. Definitely my new favorite Planet.

planet351.jpg

:headbang:

planet351.jpg

Superb!!! :cloud9:

planet351.jpg

I'm very excited just looking at the cover of this book too....One of my favorites. Congrats!!!! :applause:

planet351.jpg

Beautiful. :cloud9:

planet351.jpg

nice! somewhere buried in the back pages of the 'gold' forum is a 'post your white pages' thread, or something like that. you need to revive that thing with this beauty, sir.

planet351.jpg

nice! somewhere buried in the back pages of the 'gold' forum is a 'post your white pages' thread, or something like that. you need to revive that thing with this beauty, sir.

That is one beautiful book!!!! :golfclap:

Note to self: add Jumbo #9 and 10 and Planet #35 to wantlist.

— Rick