• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,632 posts in this topic

Took Alizée to her first comic book show today :cool:

I think I'll bring her along from now on.

Picked up these 2 Fiction House books :)

Very nice. Although that Fight would be more at home in my collection so........ :takeit::grin:

Just another example how my non attendance at shows keeps me from finding books I desperately need.

Anyhoot, this one's on its way to me...

RangersComics8.png

Took Alizée to her first comic book show today :cool:

I think I'll bring her along from now on.

Picked up these 2 Fiction House books :)

Very nice. Although that Fight would be more at home in my collection so........ :takeit::grin:

Just another example how my non attendance at shows keeps me from finding books I desperately need.

Anyhoot, this one's on its way to me...

RangersComics8.png

That has very bright colors! :applause:

Alizee is a cutie...................and that Fight #27 ain't bad either. ;)

I have 3 young kids, it's always fun when they come too. They are usually BIG helpers.

Are you going to give her credit for finding that Fight deep within 1 of 20 long boxes she searched at the show ?

She's too young to do that yet ... can't wait for her to be able to help me look for Four Colors ... but that'll be a while.

It was pleasant though not to dig through boxes at the show since I was carrying her.

Fantastic colors! Nothing like leopards and leopard skin bikinis! :headbang:

wings2.jpg

As many of you know, I've been working on a Sky Girl set of Jumbo Comics. That means, for a long time (years) my significant GA purchases have been Jumbos. I'm two away from the 68-130 run, but too impatient to wait to show it off. So after a few hours of scanning, here's my Jumbo Comics collection:

th_JumboComics21.jpgth_JumboComics29.jpgth_JumboComics31.jpgth_JumboComics47.jpgth_JumboComics56.jpg

th_JumboComics65.jpgth_JumboComics66.jpgth_JumboComics68.jpgth_JumboComics69.jpgth_JumboComics71.jpg

th_JumboComics72.jpgth_JumboComics73.jpgth_JumboComics74.jpgth_JumboComics75.jpgth_JumboComics76.jpg

th_JumboComics77.jpgth_JumboComics78.jpgth_JumboComics79.jpgth_JumboComics80.jpgth_JumboComics81.jpg

th_JumboComics82.jpgth_JumboComics83.jpgth_JumboComics84.jpgth_JumboComics85.jpgth_JumboComics86.jpg

th_JumboComics87.jpgth_JumboComics88.jpgth_JumboComics89.jpgth_JumboComics90.jpgth_JumboComics91.jpg

th_JumboComics92.jpgth_JumboComics93.jpgth_JumboComics94.jpgth_JumboComics95.jpgth_JumboComics96.jpg

th_JumboComics97.jpgth_JumboComics98.jpgth_JumboComics99.jpgth_JumboComics100.jpgth_JumboComics101.jpg

th_JumboComics102.jpgth_JumboComics103.jpgth_JumboComics104.jpgth_JumboComics105.jpgth_JumboComics106.jpg

th_JumboComics107.jpgth_JumboComics108.jpgth_JumboComics109.jpgth_JumboComics110.jpgth_JumboComics111.jpg

th_JumboComics112.jpgth_JumboComics113.jpgth_JumboComics114.jpgth_JumboComics115.jpgth_JumboComics116.jpg

th_JumboComics117.jpgth_JumboComics118.jpgth_JumboComics119.jpgth_JumboComics120.jpgth_JumboComics121.jpg

th_JumboComics122.jpgth_JumboComics123.jpgth_JumboComics124.jpgth_JumboComics125.jpgth_JumboComics126.jpg

th_JumboComics128.jpgth_JumboComics129.jpgth_JumboComics130.jpgth_JumboComics139.jpgth_JumboComics148.jpg

th_JumboComics148.jpg