• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jon Berk collection to be auctioned.
18 18

3,495 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Point Five said:

Extended bidding may have finally worked in my favor for once -- while everyone was duking it out over the Planets, I tiptoed away with this bad boy.   :banana:

2vmebus.jpg

sexy!

1 minute ago, 1p36DSA said:

Is there a way to see what the sold berk books went for? I see a sold section and berk pedigree but nothing comes up 

Do you mean in total?  I don't think there is a way.  For individual books, if you received the pre-auction e-mails from ComicConnect, they have links to every book in the auction. 

6 minutes ago, Point Five said:

Extended bidding may have finally worked in my favor for once -- while everyone was duking it out over the Planets, I tiptoed away with this bad boy.   :banana:

2vmebus.jpg

You sneaky devil you! 

17 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:

good pick up...thought you got it at a great price (to answer adamstrange)

Thanks Rick, I agree and am over the moon that I got it at this price, which was way below my max bid.  This was a book I have coveted since seeing it in the gallery in an Overstreet many years ago, and it was my only priority in this auction.