• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I know what's missing: All the thread crapping and friendly banter and sales bumps
3 3

224 posts in this topic

On 8/7/2017 at 5:20 PM, jsilverjanet said:

Unfortunately it's been replaced by a lot of new posters who have zero personality 

'cept for me :devil:

To be fair, I did join shortly before the board transition. This place was awesome before.

What the f*** happened??!

3 minutes ago, FilthyMcNasty said:
On 8/7/2017 at 3:10 PM, Azkaban said:

yup but it's just your imagination, you'll be told there's just as much traffic as always

Didn't Arch say there were 1,000 people a month signing up?

He said that...., but he declined to answer whether they were all stu.

I have gotten used to the new formatting now and don't mind it most of the time.  Not to much excitement/drama in these threads these days, even Comics General is generally quiet and polite.   

The Boards have become Canadian...bwahaha

19 minutes ago, jhutton2 said:

I have gotten used to the new formatting now and don't mind it most of the time.  Not to much excitement/drama in these threads these days, even Comics General is generally quiet and polite.   

The Boards have become Canadian...bwahaha

:eyeroll:

16 minutes ago, Senormac said:

These new boards are incredible !!  I mean, they are fantastic !!  They work new and improved, and if you have troubles..... ARCH is there to help

:taptaptap:

14 minutes ago, Comicdey said:

I'd like to hear what the true post count drop is.  

?

last count it was 27

5 minutes ago, comicalgems said:

What's a post count drop?

I assume the old boards saw xxx posts per day and the new boards see xxx which I predict is much lower?

1 minute ago, Comicdey said:

I assume the old boards saw xxx posts per day and the new boards see xxx which I predict is much lower?

Oh that's because everyone is too busy following live video auctions in Facebook groups.  The rise of the live streaming auctions on Facebook coincided pretty closely to the time the new boards launched.  These boards really aren't that different than the old ones.  In fact, I like that there's notifications for when someone responds to your posts.

4 hours ago, Senormac said:

These new boards are incredible !!  I mean, they are fantastic !!  They work new and improved, and if you have troubles..... ARCH is there to help

How Arch responds to questions:

598ab87ed84b5_giphy(5).gif.df565aa5a4ec52c9d03437b0ea7f9a00.gif

How Scott responds to questions:

200.gif.c4cc44b8892d76a617fcb9099f8133a5.gif

5 hours ago, comicalgems said:
5 hours ago, Marwood & I said:

Vot ever falls out of his post sack

countvoncount.gif.55d67593443a2dc3d67ecbc5202ba5a9.gif

Ah ah ah ah

Two! Two people who like silly count jokes,  ah ha ha ha hah.

2 minutes ago, Marwood & I said:

Two! Two people who like silly count jokes,  ah ha ha ha hah.

No, I said silly count jokes,  ah ha ha ha hah.

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 11:47 PM, comicalgems said:

What are you all going on about again?  I mean seriously, I stopped posting on the boards because I got all butt hurt about not being able to continue my mystery box sales.  I didn't FDQ out of here or anything like that, I just kind of quit posting.  I'm slowly starting to get interested enough to participate again just because I kind of miss it.  I've noticed a lot of people are gravitating to those Facebook groups for their comic buying and selling, but honestly people are getting scammed on Facebook left and right for like $20 transactions.  It's nuts!

Anyway, I'm just going to go through right this very minute and reply to a bunch of threads, why?  Because why the Hell not?

Those in the facebook groups get exactly what they deserve. Seriously they have the WORST collecting has to offer.