• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

and I agree with everything you stated (thumbs u

I don't even want to know what Guardo here said. lol

He basically expounded on my Canuck take and made it more universal.

For the record, I think that is the way it should be done. Period.

R.

Or course you don't...you don't sell anything. Set up a selling thread & get a real look at the marketplace.

Nah, I'd rather burn all my books, and just might do that this summer. hm

I want to see you burning a box of warehouse condition GSX #1's

So now it's a BOX? :screwy:

This place is hilarious - now that Sho'nuff is banned, I guess everyone needs an enemy.

awww stack, pile..whatever. Literary license and all that.

:P

Yeah, and Troll-Boy didn't say anything negative about me? meh

Fat chance, and that why he's and his cronies are here, continually stalking me around the boards.

For the record, I think that is the way it should be done. Period.

(thumbs u

Don't let JC fool ya, he's pretending to have me on ignore but he responded to my post yesterday after greggy pwned him (unfortunately, the posts had to be pulled due to JC's masked profanity, breaking yet another board rule):

pwned.jpg

Someday JC will learn not to lie in the 1st place since it's simply too difficult to continuely fabricate more and more lies to cover it...the truth is much easier to keep up with because it only involves one "reality". :gossip:

Fat chance, and that why he's and his cronies are here, continually stalking me around the boards.

Don't you think he's just saying "walk a mile in my shoes" in his own charming green skinned way? I didn;t read the entire thread but that is the gist i got.

I don't want to get between you two, but this place is like marriage. Either one person gives in to make it work or eventually someone has to leave.

If both give in (or compromise), all the better.

R.

Don't you think he's just saying "walk a mile in my shoes" in his own charming green skinned way? I didn;t read the entire thread but that is the gist i got.

I don't want to get between you two, but this place is like marriage. Either one person gives in to make it work or eventually someone has to leave.

R.

Thanks Dr. Phil! :baiting:

R.

Thanks Dr. Phil! :baiting:

Fine. In forum language not directed to JC or anyone in particular. Don't troll. Be humble. Be sensitive and open minded. mind your business. Or you get strikes.

Don't let JC fool ya, he's pretending to have me on ignore but he responded to my post yesterday after greggy pwned him (unfortunately, the posts had to be pulled due to JC's masked profanity, breaking yet another board rule):

I admit I peeked at this one, and I'm glad as your ability to provide misinformation is only rivaled by your stupidity.

The reason the thread was pulled, was due to greggy posting my private Paypal data. I didn't mind him providing the raw numbers, but what he did with the screenshots was a big no-no. He knows it and I know it.

End of story. :makepoint:

lol

Go check his posting history - probably 80%+ of his posts the last few days have been negative troll-replies to me. Don't believe me, click his profile and find out.

All Banner has done the past 2 days is troll me. Nothing else.

I admit I peeked at this one...

If you think anyone here believes you have me on ignore and are not reading my posts, well, even I'm embarassed for you... :screwy:

If you think anyone here believes you have me on ignore and are not reading my posts, well, even I'm embarassed for you... :screwy:

Why do we care what the hell he does? I wonder if Arch will do a hostage swap, JC for ShoNuff? hm

Why do we care what the hell he does? I wonder if Arch will do a hostage swap, JC for ShoNuff? hm

lol

in my last sale someone offered to buy books off me for 80% off, I won't say who.
Was it me? :acclaim:

no you are the one that did the charge back on the paypal payment... $1000 gone...

I hate to interrupt yet another "boy, drbanner and joe collector really don't like one another" set of ripostes, but this got completely ignored, and I just wanted to say...

ZOINKS!

in my last sale someone offered to buy books off me for 80% off, I won't say who.
Was it me? :acclaim:

no you are the one that did the charge back on the paypal payment... $1000 gone...

I hate to interrupt yet another "boy, drbanner and joe collector really don't like one another" set of ripostes, but this got completely ignored, and I just wanted to say...

ZOINKS!

I thought he was kidding, did not think he was serious :o

just a joke, nothing to see. id be lucky to get $1000 for my entire collection right now.

... actually that would be a pretty fair price... ~2600 comics... id take it.

Edited by eddly

Wouldn't it be more of a "Prisoner Swap" ?.......BH... (shrug) (shrug)