• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Speaking of forum rules, I found two very appropriate ones for this thread:

Harrasment of another member through unwanted and repeated arguing and conflict - particularly when exemplified by "following" that person from thread to thread

lol If this one were enforced, you would've been gone ages ago. Come to think of it, if any of the rules of the boards were enforced, you would've been gone ages ago.

If trolling were enforced, you'd have been banned exactly 73 times since you joined.

Remember, you're the Big Man who gloated that he'd actively troll me, and take a strike, to get me banned. It's very amusing when you, banner and the rest of the trolls readily admit what you're doing. lol

:frustrated:Oooooh, I'm gonna get you Joe Collector!!! :frustrated:

And it's even funnier when you realize it's you goofs that look like tools, and not me. :banana:

If trolling were enforced, you'd have been banned exactly 73 times since you joined.

Remember, you're the Big Man who gloated that he'd actively troll me,

lol How can you tell when JC is lying? When's he typing or talking.

Good news, comic collectors will probably be saved... as for everyone else... well...

l_fe590fa63b4fb1302201add315e4b2f8.jpg

:think: Those who improperly use the apostrophe should be added to the great scroll of judgment...

Remember, you're the Big Man who gloated that he'd actively troll me, and take a strike, to get me banned.

So you are actually denying that you bragged you'd harass me and "take a strike for the team" to get me banned? lol

Here's your EXACT comment:

If it's true that this policy will apply to him, then I will greatly enjoy baiting him when he comes back, to see if I can goad him into getting another strike. I'd gladly take another one for the team if it would get rid of JC forever.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=4&Number=2044675&Searchpage=1&Main=111683&Words=%26quot%3Bfor+the+team%26quot%3B+tth2&topic=0&Search=true#Post2044675

ufc_pwned_t2.gif

Good news, comic collectors will probably be saved... as for everyone else... well...

:think: Those who improperly use the apostrophe should be added to the great scroll of judgment...

I scrolled down to say that same thing and saw you beat me to it. But I was going to say that there was a special place for them in the 7th level of Hell.

: Those who improperly use the apostrophe should be added to the great scroll of judgment...

Give them some credit, generally people who hold beliefs like that have trouble reading and writing at all.

. According to these guys, I'm just screwed. Although I do know how to use an apostrophe.

What's a P.K.? And "High Fulfillment Sophisticated Swine"? :roflmao:

. According to these guys, I'm just screwed. Although I do know how to use an apostrophe.

Is this another Wondercon report thread? :grin:

Nope. Megacon report preview. :devil:

Nope. Megacon report preview. :devil:

Or Chicago reality?

Remember, you're the Big Man who gloated that he'd actively troll me, and take a strike, to get me banned.

So you are actually denying that you bragged you'd harass me and "take a strike for the team" to get me banned? lol

First off, you've exposed your lying, manipulative nature just now. I purposely quoted only the "trolling" part when I talked about you lying, because as you well know I never said I'd actively troll you. You added back in the "and take a strike, to get me banned" part, making it appear as if I'd said you were lying about that part. I never said you lied about that part.

I have no problem acknowledging that I have said I would happily goad you into another strike if it would get you off these boards forever.

If it's true that this policy will apply to him, then I will greatly enjoy baiting him when he comes back, to see if I can goad him into getting another strike. I'd gladly take another one for the team if it would get rid of JC forever.

:cloud9: And I stand by my statement.

But please indicate where I said I would troll you?

pk= preacher's kid

im trying to figure out what the top right one is... government recipient? receptionist? huh?

Edited by eddly

:cloud9: And I stand by my statement.

But please indicate where I said I would troll you?

Oh boy. another bi-polar winner heard from. :screwy:

Oh yes, you'll "bait" and "goad" me, but would never, ever think of 'trolling" me? Look up some online definitions of the word, as I don't think it means what you think it means. lol

But since you don't contribute to the boards in any way, and by your own admission, never offer anything but overt and calculated "baiting" and "goading", I guess it's quite safe to add you back to my IGNORE file.

After all that's what you so with BAITERS and GOADERS. :insane:

Have fun talking to yourself. :hi:

HIgh Fullutent. I assume they meant High Fallutin'. I get the impression that we're all going to hell according to these people. Just a hunch. lol

"Loud mouth women" and "freeloaders". lol

...im trying to figure out what the top right one is... government recipient? receptionist? huh?

:gossip:

Government recipient. Think social welfare programs like food stamps, disability pensions, workers compensation, and social security.

Ouch, that hate list covers just about everyone except bozos, freaks, morally-bankrupt scammers, in-bred basement dwelling sociopaths, low-IQ suckers, simpletons, criminals, ogres, , desperate scam artists, miscreants, suckers, cranially-challenged reprobates, ignoramus's, black-hearted dwarves, and pencil-armed fanboys! lol