• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Ouch, that hate list covers just about everyone except bozos, freaks, morally-bankrupt scammers, in-bred basement dwelling sociopaths, low-IQ suckers, simpletons, criminals, ogres, , desperate scam artists, miscreants, suckers, cranially-challenged reprobates, ignoramus's, black-hearted dwarves, and pencil-armed fanboys! lol

What about gypsies, tramps, and thieves?

Ouch, that hate list covers just about everyone except bozos, freaks, morally-bankrupt scammers, in-bred basement dwelling sociopaths, low-IQ suckers, simpletons, criminals, ogres, , desperate scam artists, miscreants, suckers, cranially-challenged reprobates, ignoramus's, black-hearted dwarves, and pencil-armed fanboys! lol

What about gypsies, tramps, and thieves?

Burn them, stake them to the ground and burn them, burn them all!! :mad:

Good news, comic collectors will probably be saved... as for everyone else... well...

l_fe590fa63b4fb1302201add315e4b2f8.jpg

. According to these guys, I'm just screwed. Although I do know how to use an apostrophe.

What's a P.K.? And "High Fulfillment Sophisticated Swine"? :roflmao:

Isn't that a joke? Sports nuts? That has to be a joke.

The first thing Annihilus thinks of when he thinks 'Satan' are those evil, cloven hoofed environmentalist's

:roflmao:

What about those maleficent folk who refer to themselves in the third person??

Hell's too good for 'em. :P

What's up lately with people asking for free shipping on $5 and $10 books? I'm cheap as can be but I don't go around basically asking for something for nothing.
lol Yeah, that's classic!

:takeit: for $5.00 shipped. :wishluck:

I was just going to bring that up. All of this:

:takeit: if you knock off 25% and ship for free!! :wishluck::foryou:

Should be via PM, and the ONLY reason to use the :takeit: is if you're buying it at the seller's stated rules.

What's up lately with people asking for free shipping on $5 and $10 books? I'm cheap as can be but I don't go around basically asking for something for nothing.
lol Yeah, that's classic!

:takeit: for $5.00 shipped. :wishluck:

When i see those types of "gimme it for nothing" posts

I feel like posting: :takeit: $5.00 plus shipping- great price!"

just to make a point.

Should be via PM, and the ONLY reason to use the :takeit: is if you're buying it at the seller's stated rules.

Yeah, that's definately a problem. A potential buyer may hesitate to post an :takeit: when someone has already made an offer like that out in public for fear that it looks like he/she is trying to snipe the other person.

I prefer that kind of chiseling not be done via PM. Keep it out in the open so I can see it.

Thankfully, I havent been lowballed in awhile, but it does get annoying when it does happen. Some people expect mess for free doh!

I don't get it.Why do people get annoyed? They can ask the question and you can decline. I was offered a ridiculous price for the FF #1 is sold for my friend. Why would I get upset? I just said no and the bidder came back with two higher bids. He didn't buy the book but still...

Heck, greggy offered me $1 on an $800 Ebay book.

Why take it personally. Every once in a while someone will say yes and that is what they are taking their chances on..

R.

I don't mind lowball offers, but as was mentioned previously, once the :takeit: comes out it does drive off other buyers.

The conditional :takeit: is pretty lame.

I will always accept a conditional pm as long as the buyer is serious. That makes it fair for everyone. Some guys want to keep it anonymous, some guys need time payments authorized, some guys have more questions. I hate losing a book just because the seller was off line and could not answer a question for me.

2c