• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Lets take a hypothetical situation....if someone is on the probation list is the the probation-er expected to make amends later should the probation-y ask for a chance at absolution? Or can it be considered probation in perpetuity?

Lets take a hypothetical situation....if someone is on the probation list is the the probation-er expected to make amends later should the probation-y ask for a chance at absolution? Or can it be considered probation in perpetuity?

The only way off is to either put the original deal right to the satisfaction of the offended party, or to mend bridges with the offended party/parties to the point that he/she/they confirm that the offender can be removed. (thumbs u

It's a little sticky of a situation in one respect, I believe, in those circumstances where you have a buyer and seller who are in dispute but there isn't a clear cut idea of who is in the right and wrong according to board rules. How to decide who goes on and who doesn't? On the other hand, I DO believe those circumstances are far and few in between as most arguments seem to arise from a pretty clear violation and it's simply arguing that follows.

The important thing to keep in mind is that people on the list aren't banned from buying and selling--they simply have shown IN THE PAST that their track record has a spot or two (or three.... :eek:) on it and buyers/sellers should beware.

Originally Posted By: Transplant

WolfHulk should be noted as having changed his user id to Roxx Gang.

I don't know if this is allowed or not, but i will ask anyways.

Does anyone have a real name to this member? I belong to a couple of other chats and there is a new guy on one trying to sell some comics and trashing other peoples sales threads like what was happening here. Just trying to figure out if it is the same guy and WARN other members if it is, because i know of some friends that are setting up deals with the guy.

If you could PM me or post a reply that would be great

Thanks

Cookie

Edited by cookie1963

Boy, there are a lot of FF sale threads here this week and they are all dying on the vine. :(

:(

I should have collected X-Men. lol

Is this type of PM normal?

Poster: Administrator

Someone appears to be using ID numbers heffdog116(13080) and lstrdean(14218) sharing the same computer. Multiple logins are not allowed for the same person. Is there a reason you need more than one account? Please respond or one or more of these IDs will be banned.

Is this type of PM normal?

Poster: Administrator

Someone appears to be using ID numbers heffdog116(13080) and lstrdean(14218) sharing the same computer. Multiple logins are not allowed for the same person. Is there a reason you need more than one account? Please respond or one or more of these IDs will be banned.

Depends... are you either heffdog116 or lstrdean? :baiting:

Heffdog116 - switched to Gone Phishin like 1-2 months in... Lester Dean, or real person name Derek, is my neighbor. We are always chillin at my place, on my laptop, and he decided to hop on his user name while on my computer. I responded to the PM, but just wanted to make sure its not someone ing with me

Edited by Gone Phishin'

Heffdog116 - switched to Gone Phishin like 1-2 months in... Lester Dean, or real person name Derek, is my neighbor. We are always chillin at my place, on my laptop, and he decided to hop on his user name while on my computer. I responded to the PM, but just wanted to make sure its not someone ing with me

That would be normal then. Their bulletin board software can detect when more than one user ID is used on the same computer. They use this to spot shills. We do the same thing on a board I moderate.