• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

I'm pretty sure the guy has a storefront in my hometown of Gainesville, FL. Don't recall the name of his store, but I'm thinking an e-mail or other contact info is in his sig line. What's his screen name? Maybe FlComics? I'm not sure. :shrug:

Sharon mentioned that recently. Let me see if I can find the Ebay username.

Found it where the boardie mentioned his Ebay handle.

FLComicFan is Allstar-Comics on Ebay

Maybe his account there mentions the store.

Well, I was easily able to coordinate and place my order, but I have to wonder if there is some kind of underlying drama given, as has been pointed out, that the thread was completely zapped rather than locked with a mod warning...

:shrug:

It was definitely weird all reference to the thread disappeared. I never saw that before.

conspiracy-theory-rock.jpg

:gossip: Maybe he's an illegal outerspace alien? :eek:

You got it all wrong. It was a minor glitch in the universe. One day, under the right circumstances, this whole board could disappear into oblivion.

OK I started a comic Kudos thread.

Is that for other people alone to put kudos about me in there, or do I put kudos about others in the thread too?

???

I had a few people I wanted to kudos but couldn't find a thread for them.

Your personal kudos thread is for others to post about their transaction with you. You could PM the people you wish to leave feedback for and see if they want a kudos thread.

Dang you peoples that take down the scans two seconds after the book sells.

I wanna see what I missed... :cry:

Anyone i have a question.

How can i tell if a member has read or checked a PM sent him. Would like to know before opening a discussion in the probation thread??

Help PLEASE>

Tim

Anyone i have a question.

How can i tell if a member has read or checked a PM sent him. Would like to know before opening a discussion in the probation thread??

Help PLEASE>

Tim

Go back to your PM...at the bottom it will say...

Unread by

After this if it has the name of the boardie, he has not read it...if it says unread by none, he has read it. You can also left click on his profile and view posts to see if he has been actively posting.

Good luck :wishluck:

That being said, sounds like exactly what the probation discussion thread is there for. Has it been a month or longer?

It been over a month but i was on time payments and i sent the last payment 2.5 weeks ago and i know he got it or someone has cause i sent it registered mail and it was signed for, but he hasnt responed to my PM yet.(sent Wednesday)

So if i understand you correctly is it says "Unread By: none " at the bottom of the post he has read it Which is what it says at the bottom of the post in the thread.

So if i understand you correctly is it says "Unread By: none " at the bottom of the post he has read it Which is what it says at the bottom of the post in the thread.

Correct

Thanks snake eyes and timmay i will give him until the end of the weekend then post in the thread.

I would also send him one more PM informing him of your concern and intention to seek contact through other boardies in the probation discussion thread...may elicit a response :shrug:

Thanks snake eyes and timmay i will give him until the end of the weekend then post in the thread.

:popcorn:

:( And it had been so long!

I would also send him one more PM informing him of your concern and intention to seek contact through other boardies in the probation discussion thread...may elicit a response :shrug:

Done and got a response thanks guys.

tt