• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

A pic of the mighty Stella, now 3 and a half. I can't believe it. In the back yard with a baby rabbit we found.

She is amazing.

263186_2178261578800_1314693882_2635364_7337856_n.jpg

A pic of the mighty Stella, now 3 and a half. I can't believe it. In the back yard with a baby rabbit we found.

She is amazing.

Awesome, John.

Thanks Scott. :hi:

I am fairly new to the community, however I am having an issue with a purchase I made recently and wanted some community feedback.

I know that there is a probation board, however you are requested to wait 30 days before you put the other member up for consideration for "probation" or "Hall of Shame" status.

I reached an agreement with the other party via PM on 08/13/11. He sent me an invoice and I paid it on 08/14/11.

The seller has not been in touch with me since that time. I have sent them 5 PM's and also responded to our PM thread.

I sent him an Email based upon what he was registered under on PayPal. I don't want to be a , but I'm becoming concerned that they took the money and ran.

Any other ideas?

The number of "sympathy" sales threads is getting to be a tad underwhelming . . . :makepoint:

All my sales threads are sympathy driven......

:whee:

Sorry...going back to my cave now....

So sometimes when I'm on the fence about a comic, I'll ask my wife Jen for her opinion. She does well normally.

So I brought her my David Cassidy 1 which I was thinking 6.5 or so. Bltch noticed a tiny water stain that I missed. And she's like 3.3! I'm like, 'thats not even a grade!'

So anyway....I love my David Cassidy 1 AND its water stain and won't be selling it.

Sigh.....

So sometimes when I'm on the fence about a comic, I'll ask my wife Jen for her opinion. She does well normally.

So I brought her my David Cassidy 1 which I was thinking 6.5 or so. Bltch noticed a tiny water stain that I missed. And she's like 3.3! I'm like, 'thats not even a grade!'

So anyway....I love my David Cassidy 1 AND its water stain and won't be selling it.

Sigh.....

Is it nicer than mine??? :baiting:

dc1as.jpg

Goin' back into my cave again :grin:

Sigh.....

How sure are you that it's a water stain?? hm

How could the First Issue have anything BUT, "ALL NEW STORIES" and "ALL NEW ART"??? (shrug)

Sigh.....

Is it nicer than mine??? :baiting:

dc1as.jpg

Goin' back into my cave again :grin:

Pricing Help:

I am considering selling my Batman Comics. I have a full Long Box Plus.

#'s 300 to Mid 500's complete and then some up to the Mid 600's

Most NM or better. What would be a good asking Price for the lot? I'm sure the Guide Value is in the thousands of dollars.

Also, If anyone is interested shoot me a PM.

Thanks in advance. My apologies if this is the wrong area.

Edited by faster friends

Hey Paul...honestly, huge lots like that are tough sells for anything approaching value...I would be surprised if the 300 book lot went for more than a $500.

I think you would probably find the most luck breaking them into lots of 25/50 books :juggle:

Hey Paul...honestly, huge lots like that are tough sells for anything approaching value...I would be surprised if the 300 book lot went for more than a $500.

I think you would probably find the most luck breaking them into lots of 25/50 books :juggle:

Anyone else care to comment. It's BATMAN we are talking about...

Anyone else care to comment. It's BATMAN we are talking about...

Sell Batman 428 separately. Heath is a sure buyer.

:o