• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

I am enjoying the strikes and hope they increase ten fold. Fear and paranoia will be the new norm. I want this place to read like a Kafka novel.

If that Shakespearean Tragedy series of comments went over people's heads this one's in orbit. :applause:

5y0l2.jpg

You know you're a fat guy when you see a beetle humping what appears to be a cheese puff and your first reaction is, those cheese puffs look good. :facepalm:

Don't feel bad, I am only 165 and when I saw that photo I instantly wished I had bought some at the grocery store today ;)

I am enjoying the strikes and hope they increase ten fold. Fear and paranoia will be the new norm. I want this place to read like a Kafka novel.

If that Shakespearean Tragedy series of comments went over people's heads this one's in orbit. :applause:

5y0l2.jpg

You know you're a fat guy when you see a beetle humping what appears to be a cheese puff and your first reaction is, those cheese puffs look good. :facepalm:

Don't feel bad, I am only 165 and when I saw that photo I instantly wished I had bought some at the grocery store today ;)

I'm 6'3" 265ish and the beetle looks good as well.

I was wandering if it is ok to sale unaired comic related pilots on here just for the cost of the dvd and shipping, from collector to collector? Know locally I have had alot of people ask me for copies of certain ones and just thought I would ask the feel on selling something like that on this site or if there was interest.

Edited by longshot975

Good question - I'm assuming these are bootlegs?

Cool idea reminiscent of how people used to swap concert tapes in the olden days, but I truly have no idea if CGC would see this swapping as infringement (which, technically it would be) and let it go or shut it down.

You may ask one of the mods - I had a question on selling something here and I asked Arch, he answered straight away.

ok i will try and email him tommorrow and ask him if there is no post from any mod that can answer it. I would be doing it from one fan to another and would only be charging the disk and shipping cost, so would be very little profit if it was allowed. Just know like I stated I have a good many that have never even been sold on DVD or released and were from potential tv series, etc.

5y0l2.jpg

I'm 6'3" 265ish and the beetle looks good as well.

lol, that is hillarious!!! I guess you could use his Rhino horn to pick the cheese out of your teeth :)

Columbia Comics loves to thread krap the sales threads of newer members.

Here's the WTB

It's funny that GIJOE who got TK'ed sometime ago kinda slightly did it in there

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=325523&Number=7324350#Post7324350

And considering that the only rule the noob left out was #9, "acceptable forms of payment", the threadkrapping was way out of line.

Compared to the other straight-out liars and scammer noobs that have been appearing here lately, at least this one managed to follow almost all of the rules. :insane:

Here's the WTB

It's funny that GIJOE who got TK'ed sometime ago kinda slightly did it in there

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=325523&Number=7324350#Post7324350

7870466a6b461922ea4bff0a135f8493372fefb9b2f8e37dbf071a743d6af6c9.jpg

Did he delete a post, as when I go to that sales thread there is only one follow-up, and it is someone posting the forum rules and guidelines.

But the person not following the sales guidelines is lazy, so why stoop to their level? :makepoint:

Do you think by posting that generic template, without specifics, the seller is suddenly going to click on the link and read through all the guidelines to determine WHICH rules they're not following? ;)

But the person not following the sales guidelines is lazy, so why stoop to their level? :makepoint:

Do you think by posting that generic template, without specifics, the seller is suddenly going to click on the link and read through all the guidelines to determine WHICH rules they're not following? ;)

yes

yes

Yuuuup :makepoint: