• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

The sales threads really do feel out of control at times these days. The new folk just do whatever they want. It's a little depressing. Has it been always thus?

That's why they need some tough Spoon love

:D

anyone want to fill me in?
seller had some modern, copper books in a g/s/b thread.

he went in there and told the seller to read the rules but in a more colorful way

I think you're right.

If I remember correctly, it was along the lines of, "Read the :censored:ing rules!"

And he's not the only one threadcrapping by a long shot...just the most recent to get his fingers caught in the vise. ;)

he went in there and told the seller to read the rules but in a more colorful way

I think you're right.

If I remember correctly, it was along the lines of, "Read the :censored:ing rules!"

And he's not the only one threadcrapping by a long shot...just the most recent to get his fingers caught in the vise. ;)

actually it was more "Read the :censored: :censored:ing rules!"

Edited by jsilverjanet

I think you're right.

lol

I think you're right.

:o

I am enjoying the strikes and hope they increase ten fold. Fear and paranoia will be the new norm. I want this place to read like a Kafka novel.

If that Shakespearean Tragedy series of comments went over people's heads this one's in orbit. :applause:

5y0l2.jpg

So 3 or 2 PST is the consensus?

Actually, we were teasing you because you posted your question in the wrong forum. :baiting:

Probably around 4 or 5 pm PST would be best. If you click on the Portal Page tab and roll down part way you'll find a total count of who's on-line. The higher the number the better. Try to run a sales thread when there aren't any big competing sales threads.

:applause: Just learned something new as well. :foryou:

:foryou:

First payment Jan 1

Terms were five sketches... Then he mentions a sixth, thinking I wouldn't catch on.

So I told him the original deal was for five if he wanted the sixth sketch it would be more, which he then said he would reply early today.. With no reply... Did I mention he didn't make the first paymen?

Sounds like he deserves a nomination. Did you get a down payment?

Five days late seems early for a nomination...

I realize that it's early. I'm just commenting that it souonds nomination worthy.

I am enjoying the strikes and hope they increase ten fold. Fear and paranoia will be the new norm. I want this place to read like a Kafka novel.

If that Shakespearean Tragedy series of comments went over people's heads this one's in orbit. :applause:

5y0l2.jpg

You know you're a fat guy when you see a beetle humping what appears to be a cheese puff and your first reaction is, those cheese puffs look good. :facepalm: