• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

1) Difficult to tell, what with being called a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed and no way to see you are joking

2) I am humping the button on every post, mine included, that don't belong here. I don't want to be accused of cluttering up the Probation Discussion thread, even though I wasn't the one that started ont he off-topic convo. People already think I am a troll due solely to my post count.

Let's stop this now, OK? I apologise if I offended anyone, for any reason.

-slym

What a drama queen!

You should read all the way through the thread, before you comment, dude.

I'm now caught up. Whew! I'm going to edit my signature now, just as Slym did, only to add my name, just as Slym should.

1) Difficult to tell, what with being called a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed and no way to see you are joking

2) I am humping the button on every post, mine included, that don't belong here. I don't want to be accused of cluttering up the Probation Discussion thread, even though I wasn't the one that started ont he off-topic convo. People already think I am a troll due solely to my post count.

Let's stop this now, OK? I apologise if I offended anyone, for any reason.

What a drama queen!

You should read all the way through the thread, before you comment, dude.

I'm now caught up. Whew! I'm going to edit my signature now, just as Slym did, only to add my name, just as Slym should.

Nah. I am already a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed for signing my name in every post. No need for double-douchiness.

:)

-slym

I'm not sure what Mr. P is saying since he's on ignore ... but I'm probably going to guess its bringing up things from the past to instigate a riot.

Gotta love boardies like that.

Whatever it is... take a joke P... this thread was doing just fine before you showed up ;)

Took the heat off of you with two swipes at the keyboard Slym. You owe me cake lol

xxx ooo

Rupp

pizapcom1087950338050723081392322968722_zpsf10b72eb.jpg

Go ahead and post some more of your sociopathic memes.

I am sure the rest of the class would love to see your true character.

I would start with the ones that have the guns and wishes of death about other board members.

Or the ones insinuating other members are gay.

I'll wait.

:popcorn:

Have about ten more pages to catch up on here but I have to run out to the emergency room and get the puss extracted out of my ears from listening to this. I'll catch up later, so carry on. :acclaim:

pizapcom1087950338050723081392322968722_zpsf10b72eb.jpg

Go ahead and post some more of your sociopathic memes.

I am sure the rest of the class would love to see your true character.

I would start with the ones that have the guns and wishes of death about other board members.

Or the ones insinuating other members are gay.

I'll wait.

Hey...don't forget the ones about my wife :taptaptap:

NP Gresham - refund reversed (check)

JLinguiniii - denied partial refund (check)

Darkstar had something he posted.

Alright, he's clearly an insufficiently_thoughtful_person looking for a fanny rub but got his dough (check)

I suggested he offer me a refund regarding our transaction. I said if he could convince me that his (or his son's) actions were made in good faith he could forget the refund. He didn't even address the issue after I made my case and instead sent me a refund and never responded to my final email.

Why am I an insufficiently_thoughtful_person?

My transaction with GIJOE was for a relatively small amount of money - 46 dollars. I gave him a partial refund of 20 dollars. That would have been the end of it; a disagreement over grades. Except when I read the posts here and find out that it is something that GIJOE does consistently I have a problem. Especially when that person resells those books, as he did with others, at a higher advertised grade.

It wasn't about the money. I wanted him to explain himself. That is what I wanted - an explanation, as he was being very evasive and cryptic through emails. As he chose not to explain himself I thought reimbursing me for said refund would only be appropriate as his silence is an admission of him not acting in good faith. All he had to do was explain that our transaction went south because of a legitimate grading discrepancy and not because he was trying to scam me.

Edited by darkstar

I can't believe how this whole thread got so out of control by something so simple. This is the kinda stuff the popcorn emoticon was invented for. :popcorn:

It's like prison, the sharks wait for the slightest hint of weakness then they go in for the kill.

I can't believe how this whole thread got so out of control by something so simple. This is the kinda stuff the popcorn emoticon was invented for. :popcorn:

It's like prison, the sharks wait for the slightest hint of weakness then they go in for the kill.

They have sharks in prison?! :ohnoez:

They have sharks in prison?! :ohnoez:

I think he misspelled the fifth word.