• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

What is this fun you speak of? hm

I've spent probably the last 20 years trying to recapture a little of what it was like when I was 10 in 1977. That was fun.

I've spent probably the last 20 years trying to recapture a little of what it was like when I was 10 in 1977. That was fun.

Wisdom.

Wisdom.

Truth

Did the MCS non-scam thread go poof, or am I blind?

Such a shame, was going to post the mediation results there when paypal, the bbb and the bank all did their investigation and made their decision.. ah well..

I think it's far more of a shame that by refusing to own up to your mistake, you've most likely ended up on a bunch of boardies' no-transaction list - hope it was worth it :thumbsup:

One of these days I am hoping one of these boardies will realize this. It never seems to come to fruitition, but I hold out hope. :wishluck:

Isn't this exactly the kind of mystery boxes Arch said was a no-go?

Big Mystery Box sale 90 boxes Look

The boxes have uneven values ("Each box will be atleast vaule $75 most at $100.") and he just listed a bunch of "chase" books in the thread ???

All I see is *Poof* (shrug)

Yeah, looks like it's been pulled now ...

Many seem frustrated by the fact, that they cant their boxes to sell even posting about it in other sales thread.

I look forward to the day when none are listed. It was a mistake to allow them in the first place. 2c

Edited by Fastballspecial

Wisdom.

Truth

Mid-life crisis.

Yes, but its not all bad.

Old-man2_zps4b70b08e.jpg

The boxes have uneven values ("Each box will be atleast vaule $75 most at $100.") and he just listed a bunch of "chase" books in the thread ???

Many seem frustrated by the fact, that they cant their boxes to sell even posting about it in other sales thread.

I look forward to the day when none are listed. It was a mistake to allow them in the first place. 2c

I agree - get rid of them.

Did the MCS non-scam thread go poof, or am I blind?

Such a shame, was going to post the mediation results there when paypal, the bbb and the bank all did their investigation and made their decision.. ah well..

I think it's far more of a shame that by refusing to own up to your mistake, you've most likely ended up on a bunch of boardies' no-transaction list - hope it was worth it :thumbsup:

One of these days I am hoping one of these boardies will realize this. It never seems to come to fruitition, but I hold out hope. :wishluck:

More than one, sadly

Yup, don't need them here.

By the way, all us haters are on comicalgems "no buy" list. Buncha meanies that we are.

Yup, don't need them here.

By the way, all us haters are on comicalgems "no buy" list. Buncha meanies that we are.

I don't have a no buy list.

I have a no gift list that was specifically for one thread.

I don't have a no buy list.

I have a no gift list that was specifically for one thread.

And it was specifically for those which "threadcrapped" against Mystery Boxes in general, so it’s just a matter of reading in detail.

Can’t see why you should bring up Jason for some other people's behavior. (shrug)

But hey if you want to misquote me then I'm okay with it.

I stand corrected. It's "you can't play" list

7. I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone that I feel may be attempting to claim a prize after bashing Mystery Boxes in a Comics General or Sales General Discussion thread recently. I have a list of those opposed to Mystery Boxes per their own words and I will not reward someone who I feel is participating out of greed or I feel would be displaying a strong level of hypocrisy by participating in this thread now.

But hey if you want to misquote me then I'm okay with it.

I stand corrected. It's "you can't play" list

7. I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone that I feel may be attempting to claim a prize after bashing Mystery Boxes in a Comics General or Sales General Discussion thread recently. I have a list of those opposed to Mystery Boxes per their own words and I will not reward someone who I feel is participating out of greed or I feel would be displaying a strong level of hypocrisy by participating in this thread now.

Exactly I gave away free stuff to people and all they had to do at a minimum was tell me Happy Birthday in the thread...and not be a hypocrite by claiming free stuff in a mystery box sales thread after being against them.

Edited by comicalgems