• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

So thoughts needed on this... Since CGC is now rolling "Moderns" back to 1975 does that mean we should move Bronze into the copper/modern sales thread? Should it be split into Old Bronze and New Bronze with 1975 as the delineator and now its Gold/Silver/Old Bronze and New Bronze/Copper/Modern?

I would say that is overthinking it a bit. They moved modern back to 1975 not based on any shift in the collection community but competitive pressure to their bottom line.

+1

Just a move to help customers (which helps CGC)... :takeit:

So thoughts needed on this... Since CGC is now rolling "Moderns" back to 1975 does that mean we should move Bronze into the copper/modern sales thread? Should it be split into Old Bronze and New Bronze with 1975 as the delineator and now its Gold/Silver/Old Bronze and New Bronze/Copper/Modern?

I think that any attempt to actually define the year delineator between groups would be frowned upon. You'll notice that it's currently undefined - I PM'd Arch about this a year or so ago with a suggestion when I was off on that tangent, and he ignored me. :D

Is this a comic book message board or soap opera central?

sad-smiley-047.gif

Oo, sorry buddy, were you looking for soapcentral? Here you go: http://soapcentral.com/soapcentral/index.php

thanks, but there's enough entertainment and butt hurt around here most of the time to fill in the blanks. start gearing up for my Christmas contest, it will be here before you know it. :acclaim:

Is this a comic book message board or soap opera central?

sad-smiley-047.gif

Oo, sorry buddy, were you looking for soapcentral? Here you go: http://soapcentral.com/soapcentral/index.php

thanks, but there's enough entertainment and butt hurt around here most of the time to fill in the blanks. start gearing up for my Christmas contest, it will be here before you know it. :acclaim:

Between the butt hurt and hot air, we should all start selling inflatable seat cushions instead of comics... I honestly think we'd make a fortune :D

Inflatable-Chair_zpsc6b4d58a.jpg