• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Whereever Columbia Comics goes people pile on. That recent thread you started was great until you started answering the trolls.

I could make suggestions but I'm sure they would be ignored.

Carry on.

As well they should be.

Remember when you use to send me PM's riling me up about other members?

How many people do you still do that to?

Remember when you used to send me PM's asking for information on other members? How many people do you still do that to?

No. I don't, because thats what you did. Is this how professional trolling works?

While we may not always agree, Logan's "trolling" pales in comparison to some other trolls, namely one that go by a three letter acronym.

I think he is referring to a Canadian...not me though... :shy:

There's more than 1? lame

Whereever Columbia Comics goes people pile on. That recent thread you started was great until you started answering the trolls.

Carry on.

As well they should be.

Remember when you used to send me PM's asking for information on other members? How many people do you still do that to?

No. I don't, because thats what you did. Is this how professional trolling works?

I still have the PM, shy boy.

How pathetic.

Carry on.

As well they should be.

While we may not always agree, Logan's "trolling" pales in comparison to some other trolls, namely one that go by a three letter acronym.

Oh come on!

Who?

Carry on.

As well they should be.

How pathetic.

I needed those addresses. It was important. Leave me alone.

I needed addresses? ....right Alex

By the way, the guy that doesn't sell anything sold 8 here on his sales thread and 9 that have bids on them will sell this week on eBay. You should be your nosey self and check it out! (thumbs u

Edited by JOEY GUNZ

Carry on.

As well they should be.

How pathetic.

I needed those addresses. It was important. Leave me alone.

I needed addresses? ....right Alex

By the way, the guy that doesn't sell anything sold 8 here on his sales thread and 9 that have bids on them will sell this week on eBay. You should be your nosey self and check it out! (thumbs u

How many times have you sent me PMs of offers for books, only to have me accept and than you reneg on the deal? I can remember three in the last year. Two within the last 6 months, which was well within the time of you trying to do this hilarious "he's trying to defame me" thing.

Joey, I don't care.

-JL

Yeah Alex, it's because of your school girl antics. Like posting a one liner on eBay from me on this discussion thread and asking people if they would block me as a buyer. That is why I won't do business with you. Hey, if you need to borrow my top rated seller status on eBay, you can, but only for a week. I don't want you to get spoiled. (thumbs u

Night baby boy

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7833428&fpart=2

Remember this sales thread? And how you sent me a PM with offers, I left the PM session, than you started a new PM saying "why would you leave that PM session? Thats bad business, I would have bought all of the books in your sales thread?"

You sent me two offers for stuff since than, and that was after the "school girl" antics.