• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7833428&fpart=2

Remember this sales thread? And how you sent me a PM with offers, I left the PM session, than you started a new PM saying "why would you leave that PM session? Thats bad business, I would have bought all of the books in your sales thread?"

You sent me two offers for stuff since than, and that was after the "school girl" antics.

Again, your selective memory is failing you. It was not this thread, it was the one with the signed Superior. ...Then I saw you're crybaby post about the eBay message I sent you in the discussion thread....then I told you I would have bought half of the books in your thread. None of these books in the link you listed interest me. But considering the amount of sales you got on the thread you listed, I am not alone! :roflmao:

Keep crying to the sales discussion audience, Alex.

You are only proving my point

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7833428&fpart=2

Remember this sales thread? And how you sent me a PM with offers, I left the PM session, than you started a new PM saying "why would you leave that PM session? Thats bad business, I would have bought all of the books in your sales thread?"

You sent me two offers for stuff since than, and that was after the "school girl" antics.

Again, your selective memory is failing you. It was not this thread, it was the one with the signed Superior. ...Then I saw you're crybaby post about the eBay message I sent you in the discussion thread....then I told you I would have bought half of the books in your thread. None of these books in the link you listed interest me. But considering the amount of sales you got on the thread you listed, I am not alone! :roflmao:

What?!?!

One month prior to the events in my previous post...

You sent me a PM that said "I'd buy that Superior #1 off you as your asking price if you'd still sell to me" - I said "drop a :takeit: in my thread, fine". and than you posted in my thread but it wasn't a ;takeit: - Than I sent you a PM saying whats up and you responded with an explanation of how you changed your mind.

See... ?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7782779&fpart=4

You are just the ringing example of why you should always put someone on the PL if they don't go through with a transaction instead of leaving all of the PM sessions hoping they'd just go away.

Edited by Jimmy Linguini

What?!?!

You sent me a PM that said "I'd buy that Superior #1 off you as your asking price if you'd still sell to me" - I said "drop a :takeit: in my thread, fine". and than you posted in my thread but it wasn't a ;takeit: - Than I sent you a PM saying whats up and you responded with an explanation of how you changed your mind.

See... ?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7782779&fpart=4

You are just the ringing example of why you should always put someone on the PL if they don't go through with a transaction instead of leaving all of the PM sessions hoping they'd just go away.

EVERYONE CONGRATULATE JIMMY FOR FINALLY REFERENCING THE RIGHT THREAD :golfclap:

If I didn't put an :takeit: in the thread, I didn't want it. And I didn't want it because of your post in this thread. Alex=schoolgirl=NO SALE.

You gettin' it now??

Edited by JOEY GUNZ

Oh come on!

Who?

You know I can't say...it just

Can't

Be

Told

lol

He does need to learn how to express his opinion in under 100 words. I wasn't aware he was a troll as well.

Oh come on!

Who?

You know I can't say...it just

Can't

Be

Told

lol

He does need to learn how to express his opinion in under 100 words. I wasn't aware he was a troll as well.

He been following CC for the last few days and posting him opinion of he that is for sure.

Which is funny because in real life I think he would run away. lol
I find many boardies act the exact opposite in real life.

Which I personally find sad. Love me or hate me or don't care but I like to think and pride myself on being consistent. Having met both CC and CBT I would say the former is consistent while the latter is.......

:hi:

Which I personally find sad. Love me or hate me or don't care but I like to think and pride myself on being consistent. Having met both CC and CBT I would say the former is consistent while the latter is.......

Hate him or love him, the underdog's on top

What?!?!

See... ?

EVERYONE CONGRATULATE JIMMY FOR FINALLY REFERENCING THE RIGHT THREAD :golfclap:

If I didn't put an :takeit: in the thread, I didn't want it. And I didn't want it because of your post in this thread. Alex=schoolgirl=NO SALE.

You gettin' it now??

Ha ha, he called you a girl. Get it? It's emasculating. Well played sir, well played.

Sorry Jimmy, I don't know how you recover from this one.