• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

You’re absolutely right Randall… I posted a humorous reply so he knows what happens. :)

And he just responded with a nasty comment to Paul in HIS sales thread about being a troll and a "spoon". At what point do people not realize that acting in an antagonistic manner towards helpful suggestions (which were made to keep his sales threads from being pulled) only make people like myself decide to never do business with them? And this isn't a newbie either.

I was looking at Paul's Flash lot anyway, but I decided to buy it if nothing else out of spite. So this guy's poor attitude cost him not only a sale on the Tec to me -- and I was looking the Adventure lot as well, but got Paul a quick sale on his lot. (thumbs u

Reverse psychology in action? hm

Just notify and move on; replying just takes space from others.

this is why i bumped other peoples threads that had nice books...I dont get the hostility towards others as it just hurts your cred.

Why would you buy from someone who acts like this...even if the price is right on a book, what happens if something goes wrong? will the seller just respond with oh nice but no i wont do anything to make things right?

just my 2c

Edited by ss5rmp

You’re absolutely right Randall… I posted a humorous reply so he knows what happens. :)

And he just responded with a nasty comment to Paul in HIS sales thread about being a troll and a "spoon". At what point do people not realize that acting in an antagonistic manner towards helpful suggestions (which were made to keep his sales threads from being pulled) only make people like myself decide to never do business with them? And this isn't a newbie either.

I was looking at Paul's Flash lot anyway, but I decided to buy it if nothing else out of spite. So this guy's poor attitude cost him not only a sale on the Tec to me -- and I was looking the Adventure lot as well, but got Paul a quick sale on his lot. (thumbs u

Reverse psychology in action? hm

wasnt responding to paul...he was responding to me since i bumped other peoples threads. he got butthurt over that.

Why would you buy from someone who acts like this...even if the price is right on a book, what happens if something goes wrong? will the seller just respond with oh nice but no i wont do anything to make things right?

Funny you should mention that scenario, it has come up before.

"I owe you nothing."

"I owe you nothing."

Class act.

"I owe you nothing."

Class act.

Wow! And it was towards Nick, which nonetheless, despite being a bit impulsive, has always been a very respectful person. The follow-up is a gem… :sick:

The only mistake I made was the assumption that you would take into account that the shipping cost would be include in the refund because as I said, the slab isn't getting to cgc for free.

...Oh and I'm sorry when I told you to go pound sound last night, that was said in the heat of the moment, and I lost my head.

...What I meant to say was go FIST yourself...hope we are clear here sonny boy, cause I'm done discussing this with you ,

This is totally inappropriate. For someone that has been on the boards as long as you have, you should know bettter. Etanick just warned others that you single boxed his order and it got cracked. Double boxing does make a difference, believe it or not.