• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

I have zero idea what Wordpress is so I'd have to vote for Facebook by default unless you did a Google Spreadsheet and give participants limited access to view only.

Like any other blog.

LTPC was taken so I took:

https://cgcltpc.wordpress.com/

Not trying to get in trouble here on the boards but have a question for the selling Gold/ Silver Bronze crew - will I need to combine my existing PCH sales thread with the high grade raw ASM thread I wish to start or can I create a separate sales thread for the asm's??? Thanks.

Not trying to get in trouble here on the boards but have a question for the selling Gold/ Silver Bronze crew - will I need to combine my existing PCH sales thread with the high grade raw ASM thread I wish to start or can I create a separate sales thread for the asm's??? Thanks.

Go for it, create a separate thread. I find that its the 3rd thread that sets off the alarm bells. There are precedents for 2 threads running by the same seller at the same time. 2c

Set up a test thread over in the test forum. Make the thread there just in case it is yanked and then make your threads. The worst that happens is that they pull them. If they do that you already have your thread 'saved' in your test thread.

The New LTPC

Facebook Group

Wordpress Blog

Other?

I voted for "Other? Please Make a suggestion or PM me" but I have no suggestion.

1 - Happy Birthday

2 - I will temporarily bestow upon you the nickname my my closest coworkers and I have given the 'new' guy: Trollish Little Weasel.

The New LTPC

Facebook Group

Wordpress Blog

Other?

I voted for "Other? Please Make a suggestion or PM me" but I have no suggestion.

1 - Happy Birthday

2 - I will temporarily bestow upon you the nickname my my closest coworkers and I have given the 'new' guy: Trollish Little Weasel.

1 - :luhv:

2 - Okay but I'm not that little.

There was a pretty humorous thread over in the modern section. 1:500 Quesada variant

Fun times. :cloud9:

Mschmidt just pulled down a +4. Nicely done.

You should start keeping score.

I am no Ham.

Plus, I would give myself extra points for awesomeness and Nate would have eleventy billion ponies.

you probably should delete the name of the site/link

too many babies will use it as an excuse etc

I would bet a large pile of money that someone has already PMd the mods. lol

Unveiled then at some point this weekend. I suck on graphic design but have no problem maintaining it. Could someone create a banner and PM it to me?

Can I ask the point of this "locked points" thread idea? It has always been unintelligible to me.

It's basically a Western thing, which is probably why you find it unintelligible. lol

You basically be as stupid as you can until the moderators lock a thread out of sheer frustration. The last one to have a post in the thread gets points.

Sound fun?

It was actually fun at one point (if you can find fun in wasting time) when it was a very isolated game but it became overwhelming when the game started to dominate the entire chat forum. Then it just became a problem.

It was a great way to mock those who lost their mess so bad as to cause a thread to get locked. It was also somewhat challenging to get that last post in a thread that was inevitably going to be locked.

It then turned into a spaz fest of mouth breathers posting nonstop whenever anyone gave anyone else the stinkeye. Then it was seized as an agenda item until it was proven to cause baby seals to spontaneously combust.

Oh well.