• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

lol, I know eh? :D

I once bought a phone with sixty four something Canadian Tire Dollars...i donated the five so ething i had left to their charity.

Buying something decent outright with CT money feels.....awesome,yet odd,as the peop!e behind us grumbled at the wait...I mean,its like paying with a bag of small change right?

Oh,and this was 1999 ..it was a NICE cordless phone set!!!

Can someone remind me why I have this guy on ignore? What was he up to?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8921406&fpart=1

This mess HERE ?

Not sure anyone cares anymore but he's violating rule 13 of the selling guidelines

13. Threads may be bumped three times total AND only ONE FULL DAY AFTER falling off of the front page. This does not include "sold" notices, or truly useful informational updates. Note: we CAN tell the difference between a real update and a fake bump-update. Tread that line at your own risk. If you're spam bumping, "lawyering" the rules will not save you.

Can someone remind me why I have this guy on ignore? What was he up to?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8921406&fpart=1

This mess HERE ?

Not sure anyone cares anymore but he's violating rule 13 of the selling guidelines

13. Threads may be bumped three times total AND only ONE FULL DAY AFTER falling off of the front page. This does not include "sold" notices, or truly useful informational updates. Note: we CAN tell the difference between a real update and a fake bump-update. Tread that line at your own risk. If you're spam bumping, "lawyering" the rules will not save you.

Poof.

Other than the race card, this post smacks of all kinds of -isms.

Apologies, I don't know how to migrate the quote

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7701134&fpart=209

Re: THIS GUYS has issues CPALK719 [Re: kav]

Donmeca2020 Online content

The Collectinator

Originally Posted By: kav

I gotta try to locate those pics of him dressed as a chubby street mime.....

Kav, did i offend you that im bringing up that your buddy is a fat slob, as far as your comments go i could care less what a man in his 60s such as yourself thinks about my appearance. You and tub tub apparently live on this forum and for some reason feel the need to bring me up. Right now im more worried about why you have photos of me and what is your interest in the vehicles i previously owned or didn't.

I hope you and the doughnut destroyer don't actually work at a comic shop or hobby store or have an type of interaction with children. because im starting to get that vibe, that something just isn't right with you and your butt buddy.

Edited by KPR Comics

Other than the race card, this post smacks of all kinds of -isms.

Apologies, I don't know how to migrate the quote

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7701134&fpart=209

Re: THIS GUYS has issues CPALK719 [Re: kav]

Donmeca2020 Online content

The Collectinator

Originally Posted By: kav

I gotta try to locate those pics of him dressed as a chubby street mime.....

Kav, did i offend you that im bringing up that your buddy is a fat slob, as far as your comments go i could care less what a man in his 60s such as yourself thinks about my appearance. You and tub tub apparently live on this forum and for some reason feel the need to bring me up. Right now im more worried about why you have photos of me and what is your interest in the vehicles i previously owned or didn't.

I hope you and the doughnut destroyer don't actually work at a comic shop or hobby store or have an type of interaction with children. because im starting to get that vibe, that something just isn't right with you and your butt buddy.

That guy has been trolling in that thread for the last couple of days. A couple of his posts were scrubbed last night -- he was insulting comicdonna and a few other posters with the usual insults reserved for use by the narrow-minded and immature riff-raff that finds its way here from time to time. A few posters reminded him that his posts could warrant a strike, and his response was basically something CapFreak (for those who remember him) might have once said -- You're not a mod, so what you think doesn't matter (to paraphrase it).

Apparently the mods did think it mattered, so hopefully this guy gets at least a well-deserved vacation from the site for a while.