• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

That's like the 10th time I've seen "Merry Christmas" used that way. lol

"Merry Christmas" has become the new "Sir" which became the new " (thumbs u " :D

lol

Merry Christmas Sir

(Thumbs u

That's like the 10th time I've seen "Merry Christmas" used that way. lol

"Merry Christmas" has become the new "Sir" which became the new " (thumbs u " :D

lol

Merry Christmas Sir

(Thumbs u

:o

RedSoxTriplePlay.gif.opt_medium.gif

rantrant

I do NOT know the history behind such basically vile statements from boardies to other boardies although there will always be disagreements and the "can't" get along people. Is or was it that much of a big deal to carry that amount of hate :devil: inside?

But, It's the christmas season do none of you spewing this :censored: have no sense of the christmas spirit? ??? Does no one have it in them to be the bigger person during this season at least?

Sigh...

I love the holidays so much but during the season I just don't get why people have to be such individual_without_enough_empathys to each other. Wait til new years then explode :slapfight:

ehhhh 2c

More annoying than fighting is people who tell other people how they should act IMHO.

Interesting hm

I wouldn't tell you who to do business with. Just remember, you're judged by the company you keep. 2c

Yeah, totally.

Is anyone judged on how they treat others?

If you want to say something, why not just go ahead and say it?

When claiming such moral higher ground, be sure of your footing.

Merry Christmas Logan

That's what I figured.

I will be here to call you out on your BS. Sounds like trolling to me, but since you feel it's a moral obligation to right the wrongs of certain members I feel compelled to do the same.

Actually I don't care enough, I just think it's important you be reminded of the type of individual you are. (shrug)

Lastly, stop with the accusations of being homophobic. You accused me of the same thing, without a stitch of merit, and it only makes you look desperate. You can get your counter punch in but I'm finished with you.

Boy Park, he sure put you in your place with that one :ohnoez:

:lol:

What's up baby boy, do you wait for Daddy to leave the room, before you poke your head out from Mama Park's skirt? You can't help but try and get me to notice you; ok boo boo I'm listening.

I will be here to call you out on your BS. Sounds like trolling to me, but since you feel it's a moral obligation to right the wrongs of certain members I feel compelled to do the same.

Actually I don't care enough, I just think it's important you be reminded of the type of individual you are. (shrug)

Lastly, stop with the accusations of being homophobic. You accused me of the same thing, without a stitch of merit, and it only makes you look desperate. You can get your counter punch in but I'm finished with you.

What's up baby boy, do you wait for Daddy to leave the room, before you poke your head out from Mama Park's skirt? You can't help but try and get me to notice you; ok boo boo I'm listening.

You really work vivid imagery into your posts.

You've evoked the Mmehdy "Daddy" comment in there as well.

The only disturbing part is, if I am reading this right, you're Daddy, Park is mommy, and Logan is your love child?

hm

lol

You really work vivid imagery into your posts.

You've evoked the Mmehdy "Daddy" comment in there as well.

The only disturbing part is, if I am reading this right, you're Daddy, Park is mommy, and Logan is your love child?

hm

lol

That doesn't work, my dad had a good sense of humor.

I think you'll be happier if you just stop toggling everything I say. FYI, being involved in the Secret Santa infrastructure doesn't make you any less of a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed. (thumbs u