• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

But the person not following the sales guidelines is lazy, so why stoop to their level? :makepoint:

Do you think by posting that generic template, without specifics, the seller is suddenly going to click on the link and read through all the guidelines to determine WHICH rules they're not following? ;)

yes

???

Are you agreeing or disagreeing that someone should cite the specific rules?

Columbia Comics loves to thread krap the sales threads of newer members.

Here's the WTB

It's funny that GIJOE who got TK'ed sometime ago kinda slightly did it in there

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=325523&Number=7324350#Post7324350

That made me laugh so hard I pig snorted. :roflmao:

But the person not following the sales guidelines is lazy, so why stoop to their level? :makepoint:

Do you think by posting that generic template, without specifics, the seller is suddenly going to click on the link and read through all the guidelines to determine WHICH rules they're not following? ;)

yes

???

Yes.

yes

???

Yes.

:gossip: I hate you.

yes

???

Yes.

:gossip: I hate you.

:o

yes

???

Yes.

± 1

yes

???

Yes.

± 1

:ohnoez:

Did he delete a post, as when I go to that sales thread there is only one follow-up, and it is someone posting the forum rules and guidelines.

Yep 3 posts were removed

The first was CC stating he wasn't surprised the OP couldn't follow the rules because he posts I the WTB without ever responding back

then someone randomly condemning CC

Last post was the OP laughing at CC and saying he was upset cause he didn't buy his books

-JSJ aka. Hector "TK sales thread beat reporter -If it stinks, you'll be reading it from me first"

Did he delete a post, as when I go to that sales thread there is only one follow-up, and it is someone posting the forum rules and guidelines.

Yep 3 posts were removed

The first was CC stating he wasn't surprised the OP couldn't follow the rules because he posts I the WTB without ever responding back

Last post was the OP laughing at CC and saying he was upset cause he didn't buy his books

-JSJ aka. Hector "TK sales thread beat reporter -If it stinks, you'll be reading it from me first"

Hector?

I thought your name was Janet? :D

Yep 3 posts were removed

Hector?

That's only when I wear a dress and makeup. My alter crime fighting ego.

Yep 3 posts were removed

Hector?

It's all good. :)

Yep 3 posts were removed

Hector?

Kinda like... 1389104897548.cached.jpg

Just a joke, read about these doll suits on The Daily Beast earlier today. :foryou::)

Better than nothing.

And Better than the A.Romeo "Summer of Love" approach to sales thread infraction correction:

full.gifslapping.gifface-slap.gifcuss.gifcuss.gifcuss.gif

OK was my question merged with other forums? Can not locate it individually now.

Let me save you some time - selling bootlegs here is not going to be ok :gossip:

Considering who asked the question, was it really a surprise that he thought that it might be okay to sell bootlegs here?

Especially when he asked in the mixed sales forum. :facepalm: