• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Yes, zero basis is about as good as it gets. :ohnoez:

It's a new variation on the classic CPR

This time it's Cry Prevaricate Resell

Is this where all the cool troublemakers hang out?

If so, I better leave soon.

They're erecting a wing in your honor.

Yes, zero basis is about as good as it gets. :ohnoez:

It's a new variation on the classic CPR

This time it's Cry Prevaricate Resell

I can hardly wait for the obfuscation...err...misdirection...err...rebuttal?

Edited by Park

You are about as cool as Hades' b-hole after 100 Inferno chicken wings.

That's why I stated that I should leave soon, retart.

I sell a book as a 7.0 and low and behold it reappears as a "9.2" with no evidence of being pressed. No problem really, I am glad someone thinks I undergrade :banana:

Just bothers me that the same person complained that I can't grade, so I refunded him all his money for this lot (including the magic 9.2 book) and told him to keep the books I want him to be happy.

He then bumps it to a 9.2 and flips it here on the boards (it is in the same mylar and full back i sent him so i know it is the same book)

Still not a problem, but he paints a bad picture of me in my WTB thread as 'blocking him" unnecessarily.

For the record, I believe I have a good reason to block him.

So you guys did a trade and after he received your part of the trade he said they were overgraded?

I sell a book as a 7.0 and low and behold it reappears as a "9.2" with no evidence of being pressed. No problem really, I am glad someone thinks I undergrade :banana:

Just bothers me that the same person complained that I can't grade, so I refunded him all his money for this lot (including the magic 9.2 book) and told him to keep the books I want him to be happy.

He then bumps it to a 9.2 and flips it here on the boards (it is in the same mylar and full back i sent him so i know it is the same book)

Still not a problem, but he paints a bad picture of me in my WTB thread as 'blocking him" unnecessarily.

Well, to be fair, when he said that you "can't grade" did he ever mention in which direction you missed the grade? lol

Takes stones like Gibraltar, and a teaspoon sized gray matter pan, to pull a move like that on the boards and think it won't get noticed.

Come on, guys. Comics pay for his family.

The sooner the better. :golfclap:

NP Gresham, I would like this to have gone to PM. I have had multiple copies of this book, there is a chance this is another copy. When I looked it over, I saw it as 9.0/9.2. I would appreciate a PM from you. I did not want a refund by any means, and as you know, I never asked for it. Please PM me so we can resolve this issue. Another board member looked over the issue when I offered it to him, and he also graded it upper eights lower 9's. Please PM me. I am not being dishonest by any means.

This is not true. You asked me how the books looked. I had only looked through a few of them, and I said that two of them were 0.5 lower than listed. You blew up, and refunded ALL of the money before I even asked (As I had NO INTENT of asking you to do so) This wasn't even the book in question. I found your grading fine. I stated that two of the books were low, and that "I'll re look over the books again when I get home (thumbs u "

???

This is not true. You asked me how the books looked. I had only looked through a few of them, and I said that two of them were 0.5 lower than listed. You blew up, and refunded ALL of the money before I even asked (As I had NO INTENT of asking you to do so) This wasn't even the book in question. I found your grading fine. I stated that two of the books were low, and that "I'll re look over the books again when I get home (thumbs u "

Why would you keep the books and all the money?

Why would you keep the books and all the money?

He refunded all the money for no reason. I couldn't even do anything because he removed himself from the PM AND put me on ignore!

NP Gresham, I would like this to have gone to PM. I have had multiple copies of this book, there is a chance this is another copy.

This is the book you posted in your sales thread:

Image%202014-02-06%20at%202.57.44%20PM.png

This is the book from NP Gresham's sales thread:

Image%202014-02-06%20at%202.59.11%20PM.png

There are enough unique markers that there's no doubt it's the same book.

I know some things didn't go to well when did business last time, but

Understatement of the year?

Well, well, well......

???

:baiting:

OK, thank you for clarifying that. (thumbs u But can't two graders grade differently?

In addition. NPGresham, in the thread where I apologized to you (after convincing you to take me off of ignore.) I clearly stated I was more than happy to refund you some or all of the money as I NEVER intended you to refund ANY!