• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

I didn't bother to put you on it Branget, I knew you wouldn't bash mystery boxes then try to a TWD 1 for a discounted rate.

Yes, not a hypocrite. (thumbs u

But hey if you want to misquote me then I'm okay with it.

I stand corrected. It's "you can't play" list

7. I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone that I feel may be attempting to claim a prize after bashing Mystery Boxes in a Comics General or Sales General Discussion thread recently. I have a list of those opposed to Mystery Boxes per their own words and I will not reward someone who I feel is participating out of greed or I feel would be displaying a strong level of hypocrisy by participating in this thread now.

Exactly I gave away free stuff to people and all they had to do at a minimum was tell me Happy Birthday in the thread...and not be a hypocrite by claiming free stuff in a mystery box sales thread after being against them.

I got nothing against you personally I just don't think its a good thing for the board.

I understand your boxes might be laced with gold and it still wouldn't matter to me. Somebody else is going to do it and literally hose several boardies sooner or later. You have already seen them posting in your thread.

How you can continue to say this is a good thing to have these in general in the selling thread doesn't make sense to me. Although you have a vested monetary interest in making sure they continue to be allowed here.

But hey if you want to misquote me then I'm okay with it.

I stand corrected. It's "you can't play" list

7. I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone that I feel may be attempting to claim a prize after bashing Mystery Boxes in a Comics General or Sales General Discussion thread recently. I have a list of those opposed to Mystery Boxes per their own words and I will not reward someone who I feel is participating out of greed or I feel would be displaying a strong level of hypocrisy by participating in this thread now.

Exactly I gave away free stuff to people and all they had to do at a minimum was tell me Happy Birthday in the thread...and not be a hypocrite by claiming free stuff in a mystery box sales thread after being against them.

I got nothing against you personally I just don't think its a good thing for the board.

I understand your boxes might be laced with gold and it still wouldn't matter to me. Somebody else is going to do it and literally hose several boardies sooner or later. You have already seen them posting in your thread.

How you can continue to say this is a good thing to have these in general in the selling thread doesn't make sense to me. Although you have a vested monetary interest in making sure they continue to be allowed here.

I understand and respect your perspective.

Didn't The Mighty John disappear and was put on Probation List or am I mistaken?
He's on the P/L and it sounds like he was responding to PM's about this sketch OP up to a month or so ago. Then missed the latest date to pick the books up from the artist.

Didn't The Mighty John disappear and was put on Probation List or am I mistaken?
He's on the P/L and it sounds like he was responding to PM's about this sketch OP up to a month or so ago. Then missed the latest date to pick the books up from the artist.

Isn't that the same reason or similar reason why he was so adamant about adding Menace to the PL/HOS?

Isn't that the same reason or similar reason why he was so adamant about adding Menace to the PL/HOS?

Bingo-bango. Sugar in the gas tank. ;)

No. As far as I recall, Menace had a artist issue yes, but the mighty john was more offended by a 9.8 presale where Menace had sent a 9.6. (where the top CGC sticker said 9.8 because of a mislabel so not entirely Menace's fault but he should have seen this) and when Menace tried to make right it was like talking to a wall.

it was very comical all in all when TMJ came up for nomination and everything came full circle.