• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

WAIT! He created a shill DURING the whole mess???

He invited his two most frequent bidders over to his house for tea and cookies and they played their favorite song......

Speedy is a great guy,wish he would come back.

Oh man, Speedy's gone?!? He's a super cool guy - I liked talking with him about art and his quest for commissions. Hope he comes back!

Speedy is a great guy,wish he would come back.

Oh man, Speedy's gone?!? He's a super cool guy - I liked talking with him about art and his quest for commissions. Hope he comes back!

+1

Speedy is an awesome guy

That is def him

This was his thing before he left

"

Since I have no past sales on this board or ebay, I am willing to send you the books before receiving payment. However, in good faith I would like to be paid once the book has been delivered."

Edited by Jking3437

That is def him

"

Since I have no past sales on this board or ebay, I am willing to send you the books before receiving payment. However, in good faith I would like to be paid once the book has been delivered."

Assuming the mods can detect him, this will be enough to get him the full-fledged ban, or will he need to be caught for a 4th time to do the trick?

That is def him

"

Assuming the mods can detect him, this will be enough to get him the full-fledged ban, or will he need to be caught for a 4th time to do the trick?

Update on the strike system:

Within the last 12 months:

Strike 1 - one week suspension

Strike 2 - two week suspension

Strike 3 - one month suspension

Strike 4 - permanent ban

Wouldn't this be:

+1 strike for creating a shill

+1 strike for circumventing the suspension

4 strikes! :hi:

That is def him

"

Detect what? I flagged the post and gave them everything they need. Surprised it hasn't gone poof already!

If you check his other posts, he also uses certain words and phrases that are uncommon that I do not want to list. It is very telling when it is him. No doubt at all in my mind this is Symbi.

That is def him

"

Update on the strike system:

Within the last 12 months:

Strike 1 - one week suspension

Strike 2 - two week suspension

Strike 3 - one month suspension

Strike 4 - permanent ban

Wouldn't this be:

+1 strike for creating a shill

+1 strike for circumventing the suspension

4 strikes! :hi:

We can hope, right? :wishluck:

Somehow I doubt a ban will keep him permanently away. The multiple-week suspension sure didn't. :censored:

SLABS

Day Men #1 (NYCC Edition) 9.8 (Will include additional Day Men Variant Raw)

$80

Day Men #1 (Laughing Ogre Version) Selfreeze Variant 9.8

$45

Day Men #2 9.4 (Will throw in additional raws)

$20

Lazarus #1 (Midtown Comics Exclusive) SS Lark/Rucka Signatures 9.8

$ 75

Lazarus # 9.8 (1st Print)

$60

Letter 44 #1 (Phantom Variant) 9.4

$20

Symbiotic's Completed Listings

:facepalm: