• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Didn't this happen just recently with another thread? I thought it had something to do with claiming the book was below GPA, even though it wasn't. Also when it was brought to the poster's attention he claimed that if the cost of shipping was taken out from the selling price that the book was actually below GPA.

Didn't this happen just recently with another thread? I thought it had something to do with claiming the book was below GPA, even though it wasn't. Also when it was brought to the poster's attention he claimed that if the cost of shipping was taken out from the selling price that the book was actually below GPA.

He had an entire thread filled with GPA "creative interpretation"

Should constantly and moaning about peoples shipping practices be considered just like publicly whining about pricing. (aka thread turd bombs)I think so.

Send a pm or move on.

This Beige character needs to be nipped in the butt before it gets out of hand...lying about gpa prices to up his profit in his sales thread

I think we've almost come full circle here.

Now we just need a board member to purchase a golden age key from another member under false pretenses (its for my pc!) and then brag about how much money he made flipping it.

Come on guys. The last two sales for a 9.2 ASM 194 were $200.

GPA says it. Its just under the, signed by Stan Lee, heading. So, with that in mind its nots totally misleading. lol

my copy just sold for $180.00. But I haven't shipped yet, so it's just my word.

So I just read the post about slym getting annoyed and leaving. Anyone know what happened to Speedy? He used to be a pretty prolific poster - especially in these discussion threads.

Edited by erazer

He stopped posting after the castrillo mess was pretty much cleaned up. Its a shame too because he was a great asset to the community. Not sure why he left to be honest.

It was very abrupt. He had a normal post in the Castrillo thread and then disappeared. Nothing about taking a break or being upset or anything.