• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

March Madness Grading Tournament - Round of 64
3 3

256 posts in this topic

50 minutes ago, Black_Adam said:

Thought I was doing well with my guesses, but didn't discover the large scans until after I'd submitted my scores for this round. If I survive, I will definitely hold out for bigger scans (which were an eye opener on at least two of the comics) before submitting my scores!

Same here.  I submitted my grades last night then found the large scans just a few hours ago.  My fault because I didn't ask but I'll be glad when this new board/old board bouncing back and forth is over.

1 hour ago, kav said:

they have been great-no tricks, all the info is there if you pay attention.  magazine would be great poster no.  because not many have experience in this.  hey what if you did an optional poster where players could choose to do it or not they get an extra 5 points or -5 if off by one.

What... Are you trying to kill me? :ohnoez:

Just now, sckao said:

What... Are you trying to kill me? :ohnoez:

yeah no poster I say!!!!  think of sckao!  think of the children!!!

BREAKING NEWS... REVISED BRACKETS TO COME

(8) Action Comics DID turn in his grades against Ron C. for the Round of 128. He advances to the Round of 64 against (1) Betty-Bates.

(11) WEBHEAD is no longer going head-to-head with (1) Betty-Bates.

(11) WEBHEAD is now in a THREE-WAY with (5) MustEatBrains and (4) DeadOne

Revised Brackets to Come. Good luck everyone.

Edited by sckao

This is seriously cutting into my REAL March Madness viewing... That kid from Vanderbilt basically cost his team a huge shot at winning the game.

14 minutes ago, sckao said:

BREAKING NEWS... REVISED BRACKETS TO COME

(8) Action Comics DID turn in his grades against Ron C. for the Round of 128. He advances to the Round of 64 against (1) Betty-Bates.

(11) WEBHEAD is no longer going head-to-head with (1) Betty-Bates.

(11) WEBHEAD is now in a THREE-WAY with (5) MustEatBrains and (4) DeadOne

Revised Brackets to Come. Good luck everyone.

Wait! If I'm getting a new opponent, doesn't that mean I should get the opportunity to revisit/revise my grades? :D (kidding! Good luck Action Comics!)

3 hours ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

How have the books been so far?  Fun?  No fun? Too easy?  Too hard?  Just right? 

Would anyone complain if there's a CGC grade magazine in the next round?  How about a CGC graded poster?

How easy or how hard ask me after this round.  Can't seem to get past round 1 in this damn tournament...