• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hidden messages in X-Men Gold #1 (?)
1 1

224 posts in this topic

He dug his own grave. He knew exactly what he was doing, and I think any rational person would fully realize the potential outcome once it was discovered. He did not care about any of that.  

It has greatly elevated his standing with the local leaders for the cause he believes in, so that may have been his ultimate goal. Furthermore,  whether we like it or not, it achieved worldwide headlines, and has drawn massive attention to his cause. He counts this as a win, which is obvious by his actions over the last few days. He could care less about what the comic reader thinks or feels.

So we are justified in not caring about him.

Edited by drotto

I still think that's what Nick Spencer is trying to do with his career. Nuke it by stuffing so much of his propaganda into it so he can get back into politics (that was where he came from) from the headlines & attention that his crappy political hackery attempts at comic writing creates.

or maybe that's just my hope that he goes away & becomes the Chuck Austen of the twenty-teens.

Edited by Doktor

1 hour ago, drotto said:

He knew exactly what he was doing, and I think any rational person would fully realize the potential outcome once it was discovered.

Religion by it's very nature is not rational.

It's simply a belief system in the rules you choose to believe in regardless of the consequences.