• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rest In Peace Adam West
3 3

68 posts in this topic

RIP to big Adam West. 

Like many, I started getting into Comics and superheroes largely in part to him and the series. He will definitely be missed. This has happened many times to me in the recent past, but I really wanted to go to Connecticut to see him and Burt.  It's really because of him that I dress up as the boy wonder. I'll miss you Bats! 

IMG_4258.JPG

1 hour ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

+ 1,000,000

If it wasn't for Adam West's Batman I would have never discovered comic books.

R.I.P. Adam West

Thank you for the childhood memories.

You will be missed my friend.

Same here. This one hits hard. May he rest in peace. :sorry:

I didn't realize he was 88. I never met Adam West, but I did see him in person in the men's room of the Motor City Comicon back in 2001. He must have been 72, but if you had told me that he was 52, I would have believed you.  RIP

Rip to another great guy in the world of Batman! I often enjoyed the fun esidopes of the Batman TV series when I was a kid. Loved the sound effects ... POW! Zap!

Thank you, Mr. West for making many of my happy childhood moments while I watched the reruns at home. Not the same without reading comics and watching these shows. Think I will find a rerun this weekend and watch again in honour of him. 

4 hours ago, SpideyFein said:

RIP to big Adam West. 

Like many, I started getting into Comics and superheroes largely in part to him and the series. He will definitely be missed. This has happened many times to me in the recent past, but I really wanted to go to Connecticut to see him and Burt.  It's really because of him that I dress up as the boy wonder. I'll miss you Bats! 

IMG_4258.JPG

Look at them sexy legs.:luhv: