• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A lot of decent stuff coming on the Auction block
5 5

498 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, comicjack said:
6 minutes ago, Zolnerowich said:

Someone just tried to beat the stuffing out of me! I survived to tell the tale, but only just. O.o

Beatings are good for the soul :smile:

Especially if she's wearing black leather with high heels, I would assume!  :devil:

4 minutes ago, comicjack said:
6 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

Especially if she's wearing black leather with high heels, I would assume!  :devil:

:takeit:like a champ :luhv:

Even if she's 50+ years old looking like a freight truck ran over her face and also packing on 350 pounds in her size 15+ heels?  :sick:  lol

Edited by lou_fine

I was ready to go to $13.  I thought 15-16 would have been high mark on the SS6.  :flamed:

The Planets I wanted were way high as well. I was under bidder on two I REALLY wanted.  I probably should have just kept going. I got one anyway.  

IMG_7251.PNG

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

1 minute ago, Sqeggs said:

I'm thinking I'd be way better off as a seller than as a buyer! :)

Watching the extended bidding is entertaining. I wonder why they let the clock run down before bidding again? Hoping the other guy will miss it? Maybe it takes ~three minutes to build up the cajones to bid again? who knows...

3 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I was ready to go to $13.  I thought 15-16 would have been high mark on the SS6.  :flamed:

The Planets I wanted were way high as well. I was under bidder on two I REALLY wanted.  I probably should have just kept going. I got one anyway.  

IMG_7251.PNG

A beauty 

1 minute ago, The-Collector said:

Watching the extended bidding is entertaining. I wonder why they let the clock run down before bidding again? Hoping the other guy will miss it? Maybe it takes ~three minutes to build up the cajones to bid again? who knows...

Yeah, it can be more fun as a spectator than as a participant! :)