• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED
4 4

451 posts in this topic

DECOUPAGE  ALERT!

Chilling  Tales 14

This is a rerun  from  the last   thread,   still the only  book  I've  ever seen  repaired  with electrical  tape...quite a bit  of  electrical tape.   three  pieces  wrap around the spine  outside,   two more inside the BC connecting it  to the book,  and  three MORE  inside the FC  connecting it  to  the book.   A hot  mess,  lol  Interior is decent enough,  tight   offwhite pages,  a  few tears.  

Ugly-arse  reader  for  $15  SOLD!

tZgCbNH.jpg

Edited by catrick339

3 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

DECOUPAGE  ALERT!

Chilling  Tales 14

This is a rerun  from  the last   thread,   still the only  book  I've  ever seen  repaired  with electrical  tape...quite a bit  of  electrical tape.   three  pieces  wrap around the spine  outside,   two more inside the BC connecting it  to the book,  and  three MORE  inside the FC  connecting it  to  the book.   A hot  mess,  lol  Interior is decent enough,  tight   offwhite pages,  a  few tears.  

Ugly-arse  reader  for  $15

tZgCbNH.jpg

Ah,what the heck take it!

Kathy The Teenage  Tornado 4

Nice glossy  copy  with  a bit of general wear,  tight,  flat,   clean,  offwhite pages.  Small  tear  and date stamp  upper  BC. 

Asking $25 for  a clean   copy  SOLD!

aXG6qfB.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Any Disney  fans in the house  this evening?

Uncle  Scrooge 8

Quite  a decent  copy with  some  small issues.   Light  stain lower  edge FC, several  spots FC where there are indentations  where someone wrote something  on  a piece  of paper  on top of the comic,  small pencil  mark  lower  LH  FC,    whiff of stacking  roll,   touch of general  wear.   Tight spine  and CF,  good gloss,  white pages. 

Asking the VG  price,  $50

K8fr3I1.jpg

2 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

i'm waiting for more saddle stitched comics!

lol

Sorry,   Lunatic  Lowgrade Guy  has  retired  from  the playing  field  while  he  sorts out  another  big ol' stack of lowgraders

Cinderella  Love 14

St John painted  cover,    Matt  Baker  art!

Plenty  of  general  wear,   and the spine  is taped inside  the cover  along  most of its length.  

Displays  nicely  but it's  a lowgrader.    Interior  is  white  with several  small tears. 

Grab  a  reader for $15  SOLD!

vAZmqHk.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Just now, catrick339 said:

Cinderella  Love 14

St John painted  cover,    Matt  Baker  art!

Plenty  of  general  wear,   and the spine  is taped inside  the cover  along  most of its length.  

Displays  nicely  but it's  a lowgrader.    Interior  is  white  with several  small tears. 

Grab  a  reader for $15

vAZmqHk.jpg

I'll take it

20 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

DECOUPAGE  ALERT!

Chilling  Tales 14

Ugly-arse  reader  for  $15

tZgCbNH.jpg

I'm sure someone enjoyed that book !

16 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Kathy The Teenage  Tornado 4

Nice glossy  copy  with  a bit of general wear,  tight,  flat,   clean,  offwhite pages.  Small  tear  and date stamp  upper  BC. 

Asking $25 for  a clean   copy

aXG6qfB.jpg

I'll take it Rick

Harvey  Hits 69

Early  Stumbo  The Giant  appearance,   and this one is  quite nice.  Touch of  stacking roll,    bit  of  general  wear,   on  a  tight  clean  glossy copy with  a tight spine and CF,  white pages.   There's  a touch  of  discoloration along  the spine  BC, doesn't show much from  the outside,  but if  you look inside  it  turns  out  to be  a light  water stain,   If  that doesn't bother you  it's  quite a pretty book. 

Take it home  for $15

s8X9hj9.jpg

Cinderella  Love 14  is SOLD!  Thanks  Retro!

Kathy The Teenage  Tornado 4  is SOLD!  Thanks  Comic!

Rex The Wonder Dog 4

Quarter inch  water stain  along lower  edge  FC  and  BC,  otherwise   a  crisp  clean  copy.

Bit  of wear,    tight spine  and CF,   good  gloss,   white pages.

Take it home  for $35

JQJq0YI.jpg

Adventures  Into  Weird  Worlds 26

So!  See that  yellowish  discoloration  along the upper spine?  Well,  that's where  that old  piece  of tape  is  stuck.  Sigh...The rest of the  book  looks  quite nice.     It ain't.  If you look  close  the FC has  a couple  dozen   spots,   water  I'm  assuming,  where the gloss is dulled.   Most  of the untaped  spine  is   split  to boot.  Other than  that?  Looks  great!   It  actually  does  display  quite nicely,   the  cover is  still somehow  attached,   and  the interior is  tight with white  pages.   Nice  Joe  Maneely   cover to boot. 

Take it home  for $25  SOLD!

4ZbRaqr.jpg

Edited by catrick339

1 minute ago, catrick339 said:

Adventures  Into  Weird  Worlds 26

So!  See that  yellowish  discoloration  along the upper spine?  Well,  that's where  that old  piece  of tape  is  stuck.  Sigh...The rest of the  book  looks  quite nice.     It ain't.  If you look  close  the FC has  a couple  dozen   spots,   water  I'm  assuming,  where the gloss is dulled.   Most  of the untaped  spine  is   split  to boot.  Other than  that?  Looks  great!   It  actually  does  display  quite nicely,   the  cover is  still somehow  attached,   and  the interior is  tight with white  pages.   Nice  Joe  Maneely   cover to boot. 

Take it home  for $25

4ZbRaqr.jpg

I still like it and will take it

Tip Top  Comics  215 

Nine  pages of  Peanuts  in  this one.

Bit  of  general wear,   couple tiny  chips,   touch  of  spine  roll,   light  dust shadow  or  foxing  along   LH BC,  date stamp  upper RH FC.  Tight  with  offwhite - white pages. 

Asking $20

FNbBzAw.jpg