• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is your personal story about buying or selling comics that PROVES you're insane?
4 4

153 posts in this topic

50 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

CRAZY? I'll tell you crazy. 

I sold my Incredible Hulk #1 to pay for my daughters wedding on the Queen Mary. Sheesh! I am an I d i o t.

NO!

On 8/3/2017 at 10:04 AM, FlyingDonut said:

- on something that I will look at for five minutes and put into a long box with its brothers and sisters, never to be seen again. If that's not the definition of insanity, I don't know what is.

Yes I realize above is from 2017 but this is the best stated part because it's so true. And if you have competitive registry syndrome, it takes it to a whole different level vs. just completion syndrome. (Cheers BTW on that FF run; that is a most challenging run in that caliber grade.) 

4 minutes ago, astrometric said:

Yes I realize above is from 2017 but this is the best stated part because it's so true. And if you have competitive registry syndrome, it takes it to a whole different level vs. just completion syndrome. (Cheers BTW on that FF run; that is a most challenging run in that caliber grade.) 

I am crazy, that's true.

57 minutes ago, october said:

I have 1 graded and four raw copies of the book... I am pretty sure I have a newsstand copy or two.

I sincerely believe the book is highly overrated be it newsstand or direct.  If people honestly want to pay that much, I will consider sending a few down in my next submission and put them out there at an obscene price. 

2 minutes ago, fmaz said:

I found it odd when I just got notification of some likes on a post I started from 2017. LOL.  But this is a a great post to revive... these are all timeless stories to share of how nuts we all are.  Glad to see it going again! 

I just took you back to February 21st, 2014. 

15 minutes ago, fmaz said:

I found it odd when I just got notification of some likes on a post I started from 2017. LOL.  But this is a a great post to revive... these are all timeless stories to share of how nuts we all are.  Glad to see it going again! 

:)