• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
5 5

168 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Comcav said:

You do know he doesn't have extra Action #1-10, yeah?   Hope you are well pal!

This is a good point, William. I am always interested in a single digit Action, however, Rick often puts other books up that wet my appetite.   His taste in books is outstanding. 

I hope you are well, my friend.  

8 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Captain Flight 11- 5.0- $1500

Staple pulls and tears but firmly attached. Just such an awesome LB Cole classic sci-fi. I do not care if I sell it but it's here if you want it. Vibrant. 

IMG_6176.jpg

IMG_6177.jpg

IMG_6178.jpg

IMG_6179.jpg

WOW!!!

16 hours ago, Comcav said:
19 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

SKM_C25817073117580 (1).jpg

I can no longer resist.  I tried.  But those Baker

..... you saved me from myself on this one William..... I would have gone to my knees for time payments on this one..... this one really captures the gist of Baker for me.......... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

20 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Captain Flight 11- 5.0- $1500

Staple pulls and tears but firmly attached. Just such an awesome LB Cole classic sci-fi. I do not care if I sell it but it's here if you want it. Vibrant. 

IMG_6176.jpg

IMG_6177.jpg

IMG_6178.jpg

IMG_6179.jpg

Rick, what are you trying to do to me :sorry:Just awesome...been wanting one for sooooo loooong.

Edited by Mystafo

27 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

..... you saved me from myself on this one William..... I would have gone to my knees for time payments on this one..... this one really captures the gist of Baker for me.......... GOD BLESS...

happy to help a friend!  Yeah, I'm just in love with that book.  Or her.

2 minutes ago, Comcav said:

happy to help a friend!  Yeah, I'm just in love with that book.  Or her.

.... most people don't realize that's a continued story..... the second part features me pulling up next to her in my '52 powder blue Cadillac convertible and driving her off into the sunrise :cloud9: ...... Wertham was simply livid.... GOD BLESS...

8 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

.... most people don't realize that's a continued story..... the second part features me pulling up next to her in my '52 powder blue Cadillac convertible and driving her off into the sunrise :cloud9: ...... Wertham was simply livid.... GOD BLESS...

BWAHAHAHAHA!  Win for Jimbo!