• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRADING CONTEST : ROUND 5

272 posts in this topic

Down to 21 players left, we will start picking up the pace in the contest next week starting with Round 7.

Monday, Wednesday and Friday we will begin a new round

If anyone has a problem with this speak now or forever hold your peace smile.gif

hi.gif I have a problem with it.

Down to 21 players left, we will start picking up the pace in the contest next week starting with Round 7.

If anyone has a problem with this speak now or forever hold your peace smile.gif

figures poke2.gif

figures poke2.gif

acclaim.gif

That's okay, you don't stand a chance of winning anyway. gossip.gif

I like holding my piece. insane.gif

Remind me not to buy any books from you...

That's okay, you don't stand a chance of winning anyway. gossip.gif

tonofbricks.gif We only do what the potential winners want to do? Ick, sounds too much like the US government.

lets do it! it seems to take forever for all the grades to come in. What kind of CGC Forum fanatics arent checking in here a dozen times a day like the rest of us poor lost souls? To them I say "Wake up, and give up your normal life and waste hours upon hours here too!"

Nikos - - heres an idea - - just post ALL the Rounds this weekend and blast it out! The way we usually do it is nice with round by round suspense to see who's gaining and dropping off. But seriously, how about next time we make it like a grading exam: 12 or 20 books all at once? BAM!

I have a hard time juggling all the multiple PMs with questions and grades coming in with only 1 book listed every 3 days crazy.gif

3 days a week... no questions allowed! poke2.gif

Exactly, I wouldn't answer questions. Let 'em grade the book as is. sumo.gif

Count me among the people who think that graders notes should be posted for each book and any questions should be answered.

Never stopped you! poke2.gif

Hey, I won the STL grading contest! acclaim.gif I am just cross-promoting my credentials. 27_laughing.gif

Plus, I think that my team did win a grading contest here once upon a time. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

How'd you do in that March Madness competition again? poke2.gif

lets do it! it seems to take forever for all the grades to come in. What kind of CGC Forum fanatics arent checking in here a dozen times a day like the rest of us poor lost souls? To them I say "Wake up, and give up your normal life and waste hours upon hours here too!"

Nikos - - heres an idea - - just post ALL the Rounds this weekend and blast it out! The way we usually do it is nice with round by round suspense to see who's gaining and dropping off. But seriously, how about next time we make it like a grading exam: 12 or 20 books all at once? BAM!

I have a hard time juggling all the multiple PMs with questions and grades coming in with only 1 book listed every 3 days crazy.gif

Count me among the people who think that graders notes should be posted for each book and any questions should be answered.

Is that the only way you can grade? poke2.gif

Are you reserving the right to cross-examine the book, too, Councillor? poke2.gif

Is that the only way you can grade? poke2.gif

Yes. makepoint.gif

Never stopped you! poke2.gif

Hey, I won the STL grading contest! acclaim.gif I am just cross-promoting my credentials. 27_laughing.gif

Plus, I think that my team did win a grading contest here once upon a time. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

How'd you do in that March Madness competition again? poke2.gif

I can't remember. I've been too busy trying to find which contest you won. confused-smiley-013.gif

Are you reserving the right to cross-examine the book, too, Councillor? poke2.gif

I'll get to that right after I find a link to a nice spell checker to send to you.

I hear ya... but all 12 grades would be in one email. Then all that needs to be done is chart them in Excel create a sum and sort the total scores. Ill do that part if ya want! I promise I wont win (heh heh)

I'll get to that right after I find a link to a nice spell checker to send to you.

Lawyers, politicians... all the same to me poke2.gif

I haven't asked a question yet. What's to ask? Just grade the book.